instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT

PrincipleZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 white MT
šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬ I may have put a deposit down on one of them about an hour agoā€¦ I figure between the two dealers I currently have deposits on one will come sooner than the otherā€¦. Donā€™t judge me but Hackensack said theyā€™ll have their cars in about a week and the other dealer said ā€œwe donā€™t know just waitā€ sooooooā€¦ā€¦
No judge man I'm just surprise that they are able to get that many allocations at the same batch

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
No judge man I'm just surprise that they are able to get that many allocations at the same batch
I think they had many A91s in the past. I've seen 5+ supras on their lot last year. Wouldn't be surprised if they're the most supras sold in the NYC region

kingdooksdb

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
unfortunately the dealer upstate is only 5k over msrp vs the Hackensack one that is 10k overā€¦ it comes down to how much patience I have which is none lmaoā€¦ ughthat extra 5k could go toward modsā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.. fuuuuuu

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
I hope that the quote they gave is firm. It has a vin number on it and taxes, dealer markup and such included on the quote and spec sheet so.
~ Watch out for the finance office ā€¦ thatā€™s where they can really bend you over with add-onā€™s and excessively ā€˜pad the dealā€™ in their favor (pre-paid maintenance, wheel and tire protection, paint protection, glass protection, door ding protection, fabric/leather protection, extended warranties, clear bra, delivery feeā€¦ etc).

Pressured Sales. Just say NO!

BottomGear

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT, C43, A4, Jeep TJ
Looks like Georgia and Florida are starting to get their batches. Anybody from Texas getting theirs here and got any updates?

Ryanthetemp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Past: E28 M5, E24 M6, E30 325is
I think they had many A91s in the past. I've seen 5+ supras on their lot last year. Wouldn't be surprised if they're the most supras sold in the NYC region
They had 5 allocations for the A91 this week and they are all gone thanks to me and a few other guys on here. Thanks for the heads up whomever it was that posted that!

SNIPERXON

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Soon I hope
Anyone interested in a CU Later Grey allocation that Iā€™m about to cancel? Dealer is asking $7500 on top of MSRP. It just arrived at the port.

speaser

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT SE, 2019 TRD 4runner
Anyone interested in a CU Later Grey allocation that Iā€™m about to cancel? Dealer is asking $7500 on top of MSRP. It just arrived at the port.
Ouch - that sucks.

I know I'm not helping the cause, as I'm biting the bullet on a $7k mark-up. Haggled down from what the dealer had originally "demanded" - $20k.

Driving 6 hours tonight to pick it up early tomorrow.

cbring

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91 Cu Later
šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬ I may have put a deposit down on one of them about an hour agoā€¦ I figure between the two dealers I currently have deposits on one will come sooner than the otherā€¦. Donā€™t judge me but Hackensack said theyā€™ll have their cars in about a week and the other dealer said ā€œwe donā€™t know just waitā€ sooooooā€¦ā€¦

Crestmont Toyota north jersey got mine on the vessel.. 3500 over msrp but put the deposit in end of july. got a call last week that it'll be ready in 6-8 weeks. Originally, they told me 6-9 months in July.. I'm guessing it'll be faster than 6-8 weeks

OP
OP
Rob901

Rob901

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 STi, '23 A90-MT
Did you confirm with the dealer that when it came in you would only pay MSRP when you put down the deposit? Mine guaranteed they wouldn't charge over MSRP, just curious if other people had a similar conversation when deposits were made

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 6MT (gone)
They had 5 allocations for the A91 this week and they are all gone thanks to me and a few other guys on here. Thanks for the heads up whomever it was that posted that!
How much did you get them to come down from the 10K markup?

Ryanthetemp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Past: E28 M5, E24 M6, E30 325is
How much did you get them to come down from the 10K markup?
I didnā€™t get them to come down at all, they had folks on the other line wanting my allocation, I called first thing when they opened and had 3 left at the time and by the time I got off the phone the other ones were gone.

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 6MT (gone)
I didnā€™t get them to come down at all, they had folks on the other line wanting my allocation, I called first thing when they opened and had 3 left at the time and by the time I got off the phone the other ones were gone.
Damn, that's rough. I'm more than likely going to be just flipping my A91-MT once it gets in since there is such an overwhelming willingness to pay large markups. I don't mind waiting for a future 3.0 Premium MT at all šŸ˜‚
Sponsored