2023 m/t allocation in the US..which/when/where

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
Anyone have any updates for non A91 allocation?
Just got an update from my dealer today and sounds like they don't know yet either
I'm in that same boat. My dealer basically tells me the same thing every allocation cycle: "We don't see any 2023 Supras in the system yet. We keep preferencing your car, but have no indication they will be available any time soon."
Sponsored

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
Anyone have any updates for non A91 allocation?
Just got an update from my dealer today and sounds like they don't know yet either
Mine also has no ETA for 3.0 Prem Strat Blue MT, but im first to get it when/if it comes in! MSRP too. He thinks 6-9 months for that color/MT combo. It all comes down to the factory production. They do certain runs at a time

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
Mine also has no ETA for 3.0 Prem Strat Blue MT, but im first to get it when/if it comes in! MSRP too. He thinks 6-9 months for that color/MT combo. It all comes down to the factory production. They do certain runs at a time
I'm waiting on the same thing. Hopefully it's not that long until they start making them.

It's already been a long wait since April when I put a deposit down.

kevinsnoodlehouse

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra Premium MT Stratosphere Blue
I'm in that same boat. My dealer basically tells me the same thing every allocation cycle: "We don't see any 2023 Supras in the system yet. We keep preferencing your car, but have no indication they will be available any time soon."
I'm waiting on the same thing. Hopefully it's not that long until they start making them.

It's already been a long wait since April when I put a deposit down.
At this rate we're probably waiting til the end of the year for them.. Been waiting since April as well.

Sal Rod

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT SE
At this rate we're probably waiting til the end of the year for them.. Been waiting since April as well.
Do you know if your dealer is taking preorders? if so,which dealer is it? maybe im late to the game but i dont mind the wait

kevinsnoodlehouse

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Do you know if your dealer is taking preorders? if so,which dealer is it? maybe im late to the game but i dont mind the wait
They take deposits for one, Walnut Creek Toyota in the San Francisco area. Not sure how many they have on the list so far but I'm 4th in the list but 1st for the manual strato blue here.

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
They take deposits for one, Walnut Creek Toyota in the San Francisco area. Not sure how many they have on the list so far but I'm 4th in the list but 1st for the manual strato blue here.
My deposit went in in mid July, but I'm the one and only Supra deposit at the dealership. The concern I have is that while the dealer took my deposit and has drawn up a purchase agreement for MSRP (so I roughly know what I'm going to be paying, with the actual final cost a little floaty due to possible options installed at port), this particular dealer has never once gotten or sold a Supra and mine will be their first. They are a more rural dealer and primarily deal in trucks and SUVs.

Not fully understanding how Toyota's weird allocation system works, part of me is concerned that my dealer may never actually be able to get a Supra for me and I'm unsure of exactly how long I have to wait to figure that out. I routinely read here and elsewhere of 6 to 12 month waits to get Supras, and that doesn't exactly help my paranoia.

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
For you California folks, Petaluma just got an allocation for C U Later Grey - 6k over - no port installed options. I wanted to put a deposit on it, but they only allow in person deposits.

kevinsnoodlehouse

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My deposit went in in mid July, but I'm the one and only Supra deposit at the dealership. The concern I have is that while the dealer took my deposit and has drawn up a purchase agreement for MSRP (so I roughly know what I'm going to be paying, with the actual final cost a little floaty due to possible options installed at port), this particular dealer has never once gotten or sold a Supra and mine will be their first. They are a more rural dealer and primarily deal in trucks and SUVs.

Not fully understanding how Toyota's weird allocation system works, part of me is concerned that my dealer may never actually be able to get a Supra for me and I'm unsure of exactly how long I have to wait to figure that out. I routinely read here and elsewhere of 6 to 12 month waits to get Supras, and that doesn't exactly help my paranoia.
Might be good to put in another deposit at another dealer if you can, especially if the deposits are fully refundable which can't hurt your chances. From my understanding or at least what it seems, it's almost like dealers are bidding for an allocation so they gotta jump on it as soon as their list of allocation is updated

But yeah I'm checking this and another thread daily to find out more since my dealer is just in the dark as any other

puckshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 CU Later A91-MT
6C2C19CC-818A-442C-9A37-E4882F37842F.jpeg

North Charlotte got their A91-MT in. They lowered the markup to $20k lol. The grey looks amazing in person. Way better than pics. I can confirm that the burbles are still there on the manuals. I was shocked they let me crank it up. Then they weren’t too happy about me revving it up lol. Not sure what they expected me to do. New wheels look really good too. Waiting for my MSRP allocation at 2 other dealerships. No way I’m paying that markup.

derocknc

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Infiniti Q50, 2018 Audi A4
That color looks amazing just from the pics. That's really frustrating the markup is that high or my wife would be yelling at me this very second for buying it.

I'm crossing my fingers an out-of-stater doesn't pay that price so we can sort of have the tone set for future allocations around here. That's hilarious they got mad at you. I'm gonna go in and tell them I'm not paying the markup because I heard some guy was banging the rev limiter and its damaged goods.

PrincipleZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 white MT
I don't know how that would happen but Toyota of Hackensack in NJ got 3 allocations for grey A91...All of them are marked up 10k tho.

Drew25

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
6C2C19CC-818A-442C-9A37-E4882F37842F.jpeg

North Charlotte got their A91-MT in. They lowered the markup to $20k lol. The grey looks amazing in person. Way better than pics. I can confirm that the burbles are still there on the manuals. I was shocked they let me crank it up. Then they weren’t too happy about me revving it up lol. Not sure what they expected me to do. New wheels look really good too. Waiting for my MSRP allocation at 2 other dealerships. No way I’m paying that markup.
That color does look great but not 20k great lol. Didn’t realize the gas was on the passenger side

kingdooksdb

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
I don't know how that would happen but Toyota of Hackensack in NJ got 3 allocations for grey A91...All of them are marked up 10k tho.
😬😬😬😬 I may have put a deposit down on one of them about an hour ago… I figure between the two dealers I currently have deposits on one will come sooner than the other…. Don’t judge me but Hackensack said they’ll have their cars in about a week and the other dealer said “we don’t know just wait” soooooo……