2023 m/t allocation in the US..which/when/where

Nedzua

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 MT, 2022 Subaru Outback
Tracker only works intermittently. But donā€™t feel bad, white is one of the nicest colors on the supra. It is a very luxurious white.
I've got a non premium white allocation! Really excited! As you said though, this particular tracking website doesn't work on the vin that I got :( All I know, according to the dealer, it is leaving port on 2/7. Late March delivery maybe

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
I've got a non premium white allocation! Really excited! As you said though, this particular tracking website doesn't work on the vin that I got :( All I know, according to the dealer, it is leaving port on 2/7. Late March delivery maybe
Nice man. I love the non premium seats so much. I wish they were an option on the premiumšŸ˜­

Eddy90

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT

Mine's been sitting at the rail depart since 1 / 11 lol... and ever since then the tracking website says vin isn't available for tracking. Been sitting in the dark here for a while.

FYI for anyone else interested in Stratosphere Supras, i see a few got allocated around the OH/MI area

1675386333551.png

t4t3hybrid

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
1994 Nissan Skyline GTS-T
2023 GR Supra in Absolute White on black, base model. Pre-ordered 04/22/2022. Arrived at port 12/28/2022. Delivered on 1/16/2023. Servco Toyota Honolulu.

Jake5857

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT Premium, 2003 Subaru Baja MT
Been seeing a lot of Yellow MT deliveries over the last couple of days. Wonder if they sent them in a batch haha. Also, my status finally includes an estimated delivery date now, of Feb 10th - April 1st. Tesla is being sold today, so I'll be driving the beater Subaru Baja until I get the Supra :)

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
Been seeing a lot of Yellow MT deliveries over the last couple of days. Wonder if they sent them in a batch haha. Also, my status finally includes an estimated delivery date now, of Feb 10th - April 1st. Tesla is being sold today, so I'll be driving the beater Subaru Baja until I get the Supra :)
Must be. My dealer had 3 red ones as well as 2 yellow ones in a 3 day span. Keep in mind, manager says they usually sell <100/ year. Production for 2023 seems to be off to a good start.

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
I noticed the "colors in batches" thing with the Stratosphere blue cars earlier. It seemed like a whole gaggle of manual blues arrived in my area all at once. Then a handful of yellows (mine included). Now looking at Toyota's site it appears the next wave will be black.

skamp

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra, 2015 Tundra Platinum
A whole bunch of Premium MTs showed up in south Texas yesterday on the inventory search site. I was able to jump on a Stratosphere 40 miles away. Should be here in 1-2 weeks.

Voodoomouse

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra Prem. MT, 00 Turbo Miata, 18 Civic Hatch
I just got mine. Tip in SoCal is to basically put yourself on the allocation list for dealers who are sub $8k markup and just wait and negotiate if you have cash or financing from an outside bank (Can post up a list if anyone wants, I basically built a google maps for it). You won't be first on the list, but someone usually falls out at one. I had 3 calls on fall out on the same day the recent notcornal black allocations. Also, never deal with Tustin Toyota. They will tell you it is sold and try to get you in another non-Supra car, even though they it isn't. And, someone, Irvine tops them in the worst dealership. They will tell you their 20k markup is the best, when you tell them nevermind, they will keep calling and try to FOMO you.

benspeed83

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT
I put $2,000 down on a Stratosphere blue Premium MT at a dealership in Pennsylvania but ended up buying a CU Later gray this weekend instead. Agreed upon price was 5k over MSRP. Trying to get half my down payment back by finding a new buyer for the dealer - if anyone is interested. Car is supposed to arrive in about 1 week.

Quinn

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cu A91MT, 02 Spec E46, 04 Sequoia
I just got mine. Tip in SoCal is to basically put yourself on the allocation list for dealers who are sub $8k markup and just wait and negotiate if you have cash or financing from an outside bank (Can post up a list if anyone wants, I basically built a google maps for it). You won't be first on the list, but someone usually falls out at one. I had 3 calls on fall out on the same day the recent notcornal black allocations. Also, never deal with Tustin Toyota. They will tell you it is sold and try to get you in another non-Supra car, even though they it isn't. And, someone, Irvine tops them in the worst dealership. They will tell you their 20k markup is the best, when you tell them nevermind, they will keep calling and try to FOMO you.
Tustin and Irvine Toyota are the absolute worst.

splv

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 IS350
Happy a bunch of you guys are getting allocations. Still no luck with me. At this point, Iā€™m thinking about waiting for a 2024 if there are any changes or updates.

Eddy90

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT
Got an update from the dealer. Car is expected to arrive on the 11 ~ 14th .

However, he said it takes another Week to get Codes from BMW to unlock the supra?

And then possibly another week to schedule with the mastertech for PDI..

So im probably looking at early March at this point..

1675610203571.png
Sponsored