Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
So far everything remains the same.
Expected trucking Today, 10/7
Expected arrival at the dealer 10/10
This was my last update as of 10/6
Ok. Thanks for the info. I guess looking more like Monday. The one they sent me was a little different
Sponsored

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
Ok. Thanks for the info. I guess looking more like Monday. The one they sent me was a little different
Jealous of y'all on the east coast lol. I think I was on the same boat but mine is getting on a truck -> train -> truck

cbring

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91 Cu Later
Everyone should reply to their old threads with an update so we can see estimated vs actual:

Edition-
Color-
Build date-
Ship Date-
Delivery est-
Allocation/location-

ChuckD

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium (Strat Blue)
As far as top ADM that I've head thus far. I think Richardson Toyota in Dallas wins hands down. They want 100K for a 2023 3.0 Premium AT. Yes AT! Unfortunately looks like Richardson is affiliated with Grapevine Toyota and Dallas Toyota as they were all advertising the same car (same VIN). Good thing there are still another 7 or so Toyota dealerships in the DFW area.

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
As far as top ADM that I've head thus far. I think Richardson Toyota in Dallas wins hands down. They want 100K for a 2023 3.0 Premium AT. Yes AT! Unfortunately looks like Richardson is affiliated with Grapevine Toyota and Dallas Toyota as they were all advertising the same car (same VIN). Good thing there are still another 7 or so Toyota dealerships in the DFW area.
I m sure someone will pick up their phone and call for it after some booze

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
If anyone is looking for an allocation in NorCal, I just backed out of my allocation at a dealer since I picked up my A91-MT earlier this week.

They're asking 10k over and a credit app. Not sure if the markup is negotiable, but if you're interested, PM me and I'll send over my sales guy info.

Delivery is expected at the end of this month.

Sorry for the markup, but not a lot of dealers in CA are willing to sell at MSRP. :(.

derocknc

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Infiniti Q50, 2018 Audi A4
For a second I was like hey I'm not a global supply chain expert but why are cars from Japan hitting the east coast first? . . . And then I remembered. LOL.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
For a second I was like hey I'm not a global supply chain expert but why are cars from Japan hitting the east coast first? . . . And then I remembered. LOL.
you literally made me think for a second. clearly i had a long day at work lol

Ryanthetemp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Past: E28 M5, E24 M6, E30 325is
Mine was with the batch that cleared processing on 10/05. Arrived at dealer in NJ today. Prob gonna be another week till I can get it here to florida via trucking company.
41660E2A-EE07-4DFF-B6F7-BC63328E9E23.jpeg
F3276A2E-3A35-47E7-A928-A8B50D9BABF2.jpeg

SNIPERXON

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Soon I hope
Just got a call from Britney from Midlands Toyota South Carolina (803) 391-6791. They have one coming in 19 days from what she was told. Theyā€™re asking 5k over MSRP. They will charge you for an additional 2k+ for some add-ons so keep that in mind.

6mtsoup

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT
The sales guy there has been non stop calling me since I showed interest in the ā€˜CU Later A91ā€™ they have available but wonā€™t say price over phone. Not wasting my time driving over there, thanks for the heads up!

puckshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 CU Later A91-MT
Got a call today and scored a Cu Later allocation! I didnā€™t think I had any chance of getting one at this point and was just waiting for the regular manuals to start rolling out. Dealer said they expect it in a few weeks. Iā€™m in the Charlotte NC area. Getting it for MSRP with no add ons.

derocknc

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Infiniti Q50, 2018 Audi A4
Got a call today and scored a Cu Later allocation! I didnā€™t think I had any chance of getting one at this point and was just waiting for the regular manuals to start rolling out. Dealer said they expect it in a few weeks. Iā€™m in the Charlotte NC area. Getting it for MSRP with no add ons.
No way, congrats. I'm also in Charlotte, which dealership? If they get another I'd like a crack at it.

puckshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 CU Later A91-MT
No way, congrats. I'm also in Charlotte, which dealership? If they get another I'd like a crack at it.
Hendrick in Concord. They were doing a $500 nitro and pinstripe add on initially and today I asked if i could swap that for tint. He said heā€™d just take it off if I didnā€™t want the pinstripe. Iā€™m hoping everything goes through as they are claiming. I have an itemized signed price sheet that says they wonā€™t be tacking anything on. So far looks like these guys are legit. The salesman said theyā€™d rather have lifelong customers rather then bend people over with the huge markups. Plus he said people would be so upside down on their cars when they want to buy a new one that they wouldnā€™t be able to sell them anything in the future. Glad theyā€™re thinking long term. Iā€™ll keep you guys updated.

Drew25

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Jealous of y'all on the east coast lol. I think I was on the same boat but mine is getting on a truck -> train -> truck
Sorry. Hopefully yours will be there in the next few days if its on the train or truck
Sponsored