2023 m/t allocation in the US..which/when/where

eddoug

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 WRX
I'm first in line at some SE Michigan dealers. Most are MSRP, I'll message you if a miracle happens! But honestly, it's tough. Sunshine Toyota offered me at 10k and they sold the next day for 10k. Seems that 10k-15k is not even a challenge to find a buyer here in MI.
I'm in Michigan too. Please msg me if you have a miracle!

When did you put a deposit down to be the first in line? And how many dealers have you contacted? I've put 3 deposits down (2 in MI and 1 in OH).
Sponsored

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
It's beyond frustrating. I've contacted 50 dealers, and it's just so stressful.

Will there be a Supra MT in 2024? I'm debating if I should pay insane above MSRP to get it, or just wait. But what if there's no more manual Supra MT...
Honestly, if your goal is a MT Supra, it shouldn't be very difficult to find a 2023 3.0 Premium for MSRP or maybe a very small markup or addons. Just get on lists asap and be patient haha

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm in Michigan too. Please msg me if you have a miracle!

When did you put a deposit down to be the first in line? And how many dealers have you contacted? I've put 3 deposits down (2 in MI and 1 in OH).
In April/May haha. About 8-10 local ones, but only put deposits down at MSRP only dealers. **Only non-MSRP one I have a deposit for is a dealer that actually got one allocated and I scooped it same-day for 5k over. Was good at the time since there were only 3-4 allocated in MI.

eddoug

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 WRX
Honestly, if your goal is a MT Supra, it shouldn't be very difficult to find a 2023 3.0 Premium for MSRP or maybe a very small markup or addons. Just get on lists asap and be patient haha
Can you let me know some easy-to-deal with MSRP dealers in MI? I'll keep putting deposits down, but not all of them are willing to take deposits, and some require non-refundable deposits.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Can you let me know some easy-to-deal with MSRP dealers in MI? I'll keep putting deposits down, but not all of them are willing to take deposits, and some require non-refundable deposits.
Off the top of my head, Suburban-owned usually are MSRP(they claimed it depends on the exact month), Wolverine, Randy Wise, Serra-owned should also be MSRP.

eddoug

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 WRX
Off the top of my head, Suburban-owned usually are MSRP(they claimed it depends on the exact month), Wolverine, Randy Wise, Serra-owned should also be MSRP.
Thanks! Contacting them now. Thanks again.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
What about non-A91 manuals? Any word on those yet?
I was going to comment earlier on this notion. Here we are 27 pages in, and I don't think a single NON-A91 six-speed has made it to the states. Are any even in the known pipeline yet? I personally don't expect to see one until well into 2023..but things could always change.

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
I was going to comment earlier on this notion. Here we are 27 pages in, and I don't think a single NON-A91 six-speed has made it to the states. Are any even in the known pipeline yet? I personally don't expect to see one until well into 2023..but things could always change.
It's funny cause the dealer I got my A91-MT from said they were getting a 6 speed stratosphere, but when looking at the vspec, it was automatic even though their dealer website said it was a 6 speed manual. I've seen that happens twice so far haha.

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
Welcome home.

2EDC11D0-8D10-4534-8F2A-E6AE572E68FC.jpeg

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
As I said on the last page my dealer has told me that she sees zero 3.0 Premium manual allocations in our region (not sure what region that is or what its extents are, its the region that contains the Saint Loui, MO area) currently. She said she does not anticipate our region getting any allocations until either very late this year (December) or early next year (January forward).

I'm not sure if that is for ALL 3.0 Prem manuals or just what I'm trying to get an allocation for (Nitro Yellow). But my dealer seemed to indicate that other regions were getting priority right now, and she kind of inferred that my region is low man on the pole.

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT, Camry, FJ Cruiser, 4Runner, MR2
I got my A91-MT last week. I tired to get Burnout, but my dealer got a CU Later and the only two dealers that had a Burnout allocated wouldn't trade, even before the cars were made. Ah well.
I ended up liking the CU Later much more then I expected. Unfortunately my car came in with a pretty big rust spot on the passenger front rotor, probably from sitting so long (Build date of 07/08/2022) which was noticeable while braking at speeds above 30 MPH, it also steer very slightly off to the left. Luckily I'm my dealers Supra Tech so I got to do the PDS, replace the rotors and do an alignment and got paid for it all.
20221005_151709.jpg
20221005_090544.jpg
20221010_074130.jpg
20221004_183838.jpg

Drew25

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Thanks. Did you get yours?
Lol not yet. That dumb dealer said Saturday, 100% youā€™ll have it Monday lol. Messaged me twice today saying the truck still hadnā€™t came in and maybe because its a holiday. Weā€™ll see tomorrow.

How you liking yours?

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
Lol not yet. That dumb dealer said Saturday, 100% youā€™ll have it Monday lol. Messaged me twice today saying the truck still hadnā€™t came in and maybe because its a holiday. Weā€™ll see tomorrow.

How you liking yours?

How you liking yours?
love at first sight. Yours will come soon I m sure