2023 m/t allocation in the US..which/when/where

Scott B

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
No Supra Yet
My dealer just called to confirm my A91 MT allocation (woohoo!) but said that Toyota told them they weren't going to build these with the carbon fiber kit anymore (supply reasons?). Anyone have more info on this?
Sponsored

Drew25

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
got the A91 burnout white coming next Saturday (cant wait!) and i also getting concerned about keeping up with this matte paint.
Always had black cars,which is a pain in the a** to keep clean.
I though white would be another story,but matte !! I am now worried lol
My bike is matte black and it does get dirty easy and quick but its not that bad to keep up with and personally that matte is sooo pretty šŸ”„

Drew25

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
My dealer just called to confirm my A91 MT allocation (woohoo!) but said that Toyota told them they weren't going to build these with the carbon fiber kit anymore (supply reasons?). Anyone have more info on this?
thats interesting to hear. I thought my side mirrors were supposed to be carbon and the front lip. Maybe thereā€™s some truth to that.

tub54500

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT
Got an update from my dealer. Expected delivery 10/29. Total MSRP with accessories is $60,326. $63,468 OTD. A91-MT CU Later Gray. Let's gooooo!
Niceee !! What was your build date ??

PrincipleZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 white MT
I think they were talking about 2022 A91-CF....I think you got lucky that toyota no long makes those otherwise your ignorant dealer might order you a 2022 lmao

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
This is the reason I pulled the trigger on the A91-CF. The A91-MT was a let down to me because the carbon kit didnā€™t carry over. I have a 2020 A90 and the 2022 A91-CF. I was personally let down by the A91-MT sorely missing the Carbon Fiber body kit, as it makes a substantial difference in the look of the car. Iā€™m guessing 2024 with be an A91-ST (Sport Top) aka Targa.

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
thats interesting to hear. I thought my side mirrors were supposed to be carbon and the front lip. Maybe thereā€™s some truth to that.
My A91-MT had CF Mirror Caps as an port installed option, but was delivered without them. Dealer said the cost was removed from the window sticker because of it.

Sal Rod

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT SE
This is the reason I pulled the trigger on the A91-CF. The A91-MT was a let down to me because the carbon kit didnā€™t carry over. I have a 2020 A90 and the 2022 A91-CF. I was personally let down by the A91-MT sorely missing the Carbon Fiber body kit, as it makes a substantial difference in the look of the car. Iā€™m guessing 2024 with be an A91-ST (Sport Top) aka Targa.

Why is a ''body kit'' not introduced for 2023 a let down ?? If you only care about looks,then i guess you're right lol

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
all of my options on my a91-mt were taken off. basically just a plain a91-mt (i prefer it that way anyway) so no more first aid kit, ppf, etc. at least thats what my updated vspec shows. We'll see what happens upon delivery!

omfgzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z4
duuuuuuuuuude.............i cant find shit man........somone help a brotha out. i got cash my dude. i just need red and 0 Miles

tub54500

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT
all of my options on my a91-mt were taken off. basically just a plain a91-mt (i prefer it that way anyway) so no more first aid kit, ppf, etc. at least thats what my updated vspec shows. We'll see what happens upon delivery!
I noticed the same for me as well! on my vspec it had port installed packages but my dealership just updated me with the price without all those same exact added options
Sponsored