2023 m/t allocation in the US..which/when/where

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
I think it will just be a matter of time before we can all enjoy the supra! Patience is always worth it.
That is how I see it. If I get an allocation this year, great. If I get one next year, great. Eventually I'll get one. I refuse to pay a mark up for what is basically a regular car. For as much as we love to think otherwise, the Supra is not a Ferrari. It's a 60k car in a world where pickup trucks can be 110k vehicles if you check the wrong boxes.

The only thing that is even remotely time sensitive for me is the value of my trade in, which will probably be back to being worth nothing when my allocation finally arrives. But I'd like to believe in a world where used cars return to sane valuations that we also return to a world where you can haggle DOWN from MSRP again.
Sponsored

Sal Rod

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT SE
A91MT/CU LATER GREY- AVAILABLE AT WEST COVINA,CA.
$5K Markup (Negotiable)

supra.jpg

Prowl647

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 4Runner, gt350 (sold)
601F5A15-B95A-4854-A2DC-B41F0DEF6284.jpeg

kinda of anti climatic as I tried not to bug the shit outta my SA but it has finally arrived. For some reason it wonā€™t be PDI until next week. I waited a year I guesS a few more days wonā€™t kill me

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
I think it will just be a matter of time before we can all enjoy the supra! Patience is always worth it.
im just about out of patience haha, should be arriving in early/mid-nov after waiting for a few months. my aftermarket parts are taking too much space :p

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
601F5A15-B95A-4854-A2DC-B41F0DEF6284.jpeg

kinda of anti climatic as I tried not to bug the shit outta my SA but it has finally arrived. For some reason it wonā€™t be PDI until next week. I waited a year I guesS a few more days wonā€™t kill me
Congrats and PDI most likely won't be done till next week cause there is a dedicated Supra Tech that does PDI. If they're not there, no one would know what to do (officially lol). Some of the PDI requires ISTA and regular techs aren't trained on ISTA since Toyota uses Techstream.

puckshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 CU Later A91-MT
Mine arrived on Wednesday and they told me PDI could take up to 24 hours. They had the car ready like 3 hours later.

supraboostsd619

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93.5 MKIV Supra TT 6spd, 23 A91-MT CUL
A91MT/CU LATER GREY- AVAILABLE AT WEST COVINA,CA.
$5K Markup (Negotiable)

supra.jpg
I called this dude and he was talking about a 15k markup. Said that managenent wont go lower than that. I spoke to a guy named Toshi, who did you talk too?

ptshotsun

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LS460, incoming 2023 3.0 MT supra
im just about out of patience haha, should be arriving in early/mid-nov after waiting for a few months. my aftermarket parts are taking too much space :p
That is awesome that you already have parts lined up for it! As soon as I have official confirmation of my allocation I will definetly be ordering some parts.

eddoug

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 WRX
What aftermarket parts are you getting, and from where? šŸ˜ƒ

StevesMK5

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE Nocturnal. 94 Mkiv Supra turbo renaissance red 6 speed Ram 3500 6.7 Jeep Wrangler l6
If I canā€™t get a 2023 A91 mt in cu later grey. I could hopefully get a deep jewel green inspired 2024 A91 mt. Itā€™s the only color example they havenā€™t used thus far based off the mkiv

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
What aftermarket parts are you getting, and from where? šŸ˜ƒ
So far, HKS intake, FTP charge pipe, 6 port turbo shield, catless down pipe, verus wind deflector, and rexpeed carbon mirror caps. Probably missing a couple parts, but thatā€™s the majority!

Supradon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜23 Supra A91-MT
So far, HKS intake, FTP charge pipe, 6 port turbo shield, catless down pipe, verus wind deflector, and rexpeed carbon mirror caps. Probably missing a couple parts, but thatā€™s the majority!
I was considering the Armaspeed intake over HKS. Do you know of any direct comparisons?
Sponsored