2023 m/t allocation in the US..which/when/where

skamp

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra, 2015 Tundra Platinum
As someone else posted, a bunch of cars got posted on the Toyota inventory page for the Texas area late last week. I snagged one of these allocations.

What seemed different about these is for the past few months when I was watching the allocations would always post with an availability date 1-3 months in the future. But all these Texas cars were like 2 weeks in the future.

It should would be cool to get my car that soon, but does that seem realistic?
This is what my dealer sent me which has some odd statuses as the vessel parts show estimated but the railhead departure shows completed. Not sure what to make of it.
883A7B0A-B747-4404-A80F-8714A80C46B4.jpeg
Sponsored

sinking

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lamborghini Gallardo
This is what my dealer sent me which has some odd statuses as the vessel parts show estimated but the railhead departure shows completed. Not sure what to make of it.
883A7B0A-B747-4404-A80F-8714A80C46B4.jpeg
That is strange. I guess we'll find out within a couple weeks how accurate it all is.

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
I've got a non premium white allocation! Really excited! As you said though, this particular tracking website doesn't work on the vin that I got :( All I know, according to the dealer, it is leaving port on 2/7. Late March delivery maybe
Is yours saying it left port now? Mine was supposed to yesterday as well but now the tracking screen the dealer has access to is showing it's at the port until 04/15. I know that tracker isn't necessarily accurate but that's going to suck if it was delayed 2 months.

splv

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 IS350
I wonder if this is just Toyota making sure all 2023 MY vehicles have a buyer. Deliveries probably wonā€™t be until closer to summer. They will probably be making announcements about next MY vehicles/updates in April as usual. I donā€™t know what is in store for 2024 MY but at this point Iā€™m leaning towards waiting for one of those.

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
I'm guessing (hoping) it's just a glitch with their tracking. I'm supposed to hear back from the dealer after they check to see if they can get any more info from their rep.

skamp

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That is strange. I guess we'll find out within a couple weeks how accurate it all is.
My dealership contact just called me and said its at the Houston distribution center so should have it in a few days. Status shows railhead arrival complete so guess that top status does not really mean anything. Also the Toyota tracker site does not show this detail.

2023-02-08_11-25-12.png

Nedzua

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 MT, 2022 Subaru Outback
Is yours saying it left port now? Mine was supposed to yesterday as well but now the tracking screen the dealer has access to is showing it's at the port until 04/15. I know that tracker isn't necessarily accurate but that's going to suck if it was delayed 2 months.
I'm not sure as that tracker isn't working on my vin. I'll follow up with the dealer in a week or so maybe

CorSupra

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra (MT)
Hey guys, my VIN hasnā€™t been trackable at all over the last 3 weeks on Toyota Tracker. Whatā€™s the last 5 numbers of the VINs of those of you that have just gotten their Supras into their dealer? Mine is 57940. Seems like the 57700s and 57800s are hitting dealers but thatā€™ll help me gauge where mine is

sinking

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lamborghini Gallardo
My dealership contact just called me and said its at the Houston distribution center so should have it in a few days. Status shows railhead arrival complete so guess that top status does not really mean anything. Also the Toyota tracker site does not show this detail.

2023-02-08_11-25-12.png
I got a text this morning from my salesperson as well saying my car is just waiting on a truck. Sounds like we'll both have our cars very soon.

Eddy90

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT
Hey guys, my VIN hasnā€™t been trackable at all over the last 3 weeks on Toyota Tracker. Whatā€™s the last 5 numbers of the VINs of those of you that have just gotten their Supras into their dealer? Mine is 57940. Seems like the 57700s and 57800s are hitting dealers but thatā€™ll help me gauge where mine is

I tried looking at VINs to determine delivery dates, but it doesn't work linearly. Your dealership location seems to play a bigger role than i expected.

My VIN also stopped working on the tracker about 3 weeks ago (once it reached Doremus port NJ). However, another supra with a VIN 5 digits off of mine, and coming to the same MI dealer, seems to be working on the website and I have been using that to track mine.

My last 5 are : 57151 (non-trackable)

The other one: 57146 (trackable) - Feb 8th ~ Feb 18th possible delivery.
https://toyota-tracker.com/lookup/WZ1DB0G00PW057146

Last edited:

skamp

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I got a text this morning from my salesperson as well saying my car is just waiting on a truck. Sounds like we'll both have our cars very soon.
What dealership are you getting yours from?

CorSupra

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra (MT)
I tried looking at VINs to determine delivery dates, but it doesn't work linearly. Your dealership location seems to play a bigger role than i expected.

My VIN also stopped working on the tracker about 3 weeks ago (once it reached Doremus port NJ). However, another supra with a VIN 5 digits off of mine, and coming to the same MI dealer, seems to be working on the website and I have been using that to track mine.

My last 5 are : 57151 (non-trackable)

The other one: 57146 (trackable) - Feb 8th ~ Feb 18th possible delivery.
https://toyota-tracker.com/lookup/WZ1DB0G00PW057146
Interesting. I just talked to a dealer today who has a 57900 VIN on property not spoken for yet, but they want over msrp so no go for me. Iā€™d assumed 57100s were long since delivered

skamp

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Interesting. I just talked to a dealer today who has a 57900 VIN on property not spoken for yet, but they want over msrp so no go for me. Iā€™d assumed 57100s were long since delivered
My VIN is 56837 and is scheduled hit my dealership in a few days. It was built in October.

dreadforge

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nitro MT
What dealer did you speak to? Corwin?
Sponsored