2023 m/t allocation in the US..which/when/where

Jake5857

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT Premium, 2003 Subaru Baja MT
My estimated delivery date has once again drastically changed and is now late Feb to late March. Got a text from the dealer that it’s expected to depart from rail on the 17th. Pretty sure it’s been sitting at the port for the past few weeks.
Sponsored

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
not sure if anyone is interested, but I found a yellow 3.0 MT for MSRP but you must be a resident of Ohio

Grubb

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT (Jan/2023)
My estimated delivery date has once again drastically changed and is now late Feb to late March. Got a text from the dealer that it’s expected to depart from rail on the 17th. Pretty sure it’s been sitting at the port for the past few weeks.
Good luck. Mine sat in port for a couple months

Shinkimchi

First Name
Sung
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Mk5
Last edited:

Eddy90

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT
not sure if anyone is interested, but I found a yellow 3.0 MT for MSRP but you must be a resident of Ohio
I wish it was a premium. I would have snagged it in a heart beat ...I still havent gotten any updates about mine and I am loosing patience.
i leave for my month long trip overseas starting March, so if it doesnt come by then, im back to square one.

EDIT: The toyota tracker has now put the Supra back into allocation status??

1676603933991.png

Last edited:

Katsuragi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR86
For those of you in southern Texas, I found a manual 3.0 premium in white at North Park Toyota that isn’t claimed yet. However, they are marking it up. So if you’re OK with not paying MSRP there is one available that should be on the lot in a week.

I haggled back and forth today but wasn’t comfortable with the number they were giving me. I have one reserved at a different dealership for MSRP so I just couldn’t justify the excess money.

The wait continues…

Cozmo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Civic Type R (Maybe 2023 MT Supra Premium 3.0)
For those of you in southern Texas, I found a manual 3.0 premium in white at North Park Toyota that isn’t claimed yet. However, they are marking it up. So if you’re OK with not paying MSRP there is one available that should be on the lot in a week.

I haggled back and forth today but wasn’t comfortable with the number they were giving me. I have one reserved at a different dealership for MSRP so I just couldn’t justify the excess money.

The wait continues…
Just gave them a call, wanted 10k mark up for it. Didnt event want to negotiate. thanks for the heads up though!

Eastwood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 MT - Stratosphere.
I got a Supra GR 3.0 Premium manual in Stratosphere Blue this past Friday. It’s at the PPF shop now. I paid MSRP.

1-B4824-EC-196-B-4-DA9-AF3-E-A6-DCEDC703-E4.jpg

- AB
Same! I got mine Saturday and went directly to the shop for PPF. Strato MT too!

Cozmo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Same! I got mine Saturday and went directly to the shop for PPF. Strato MT too!
Congrats! getting one of these is pretty tough at MSRP, starting to kind of waiver and look at other vehicles on the market.

Janice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 BRZ
Congrats! getting one of these is pretty tough at MSRP, starting to kind of waiver and look at other vehicles on the market.
Just be patient. I considered nearly every new car in a similar tier too and I can easily say that the Supra is easily worth its MSRP. I didn’t feel that way about anything else (performance wise) in the 50-100k range was worth MSRP, let alone markup. Except a Lotus (so much character)! Supras are still being built, the demand will inevitably decrease until they halt production.

Cozmo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just be patient. I considered nearly every new car in a similar tier too and I can easily say that the Supra is easily worth its MSRP. I didn’t feel that way about anything else (performance wise) in the 50-100k range was worth MSRP, let alone markup. Except a Lotus (so much character)! Supras are still being built, the demand will inevitably decrease until they halt production.
I've been looking since last year when the MT's came out, but today I had a call with a dealership out in rockwall, texas that hit me with a 17.5k mark up on a black base 3.0 MT. I said to myself... maybe its time to consider other options, but its probably the same scenario. I'm not giving up but just a tiny bit discouraged and sick of all the greed going on with these dealerships. Toyota's slogin "we make it easy on you" is completely false LMAO
Sponsored