2023 m/t allocation in the US..which/when/where

Eightohtwo1X

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Strat Blue MT Supra + 06' MT Subaru Baja Turbo
Hey just wanted to give you a heads up. Some of the 06 builds finally hit the tracker. May want to see if yours is there since it’s a 05. Toyota-tracker.com is the spot.
Appreciate it for sure. I've been using it for a while now, all I get is the dreaded "Allocation" status. Although my dealer has been pretty good with providing screenshots from their internal tracking system.

70507177211__81B9D335-8117-4941-92EA-2F0BF714AF0C.png
Sponsored

Supramazing

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru BRZ, Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Supra
Is it worth the time reaching out to dealerships that show cars in Pending Sale status?

elusive

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT
Hey all,

Clearwater Toyota (located in FL) seems to have a 2023 Nocturnal Premium 3.0 MT in allocation. I'm not sure if the vehicle is already spoken for, but worth a shot. This dealership sold me my Supra MT at MSRP, I'm pretty sure you can have the car delivered as well if you're out of state.

Give them a call. Steven Treu was the guy I worked with, super cool dude. If you end up speaking to him, tell him Chris put his name out there lol.
1683911176366.png

Supramazing

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru BRZ, Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Supra
Hey all,

Clearwater Toyota (located in FL) seems to have a 2023 Nocturnal Premium 3.0 MT in allocation. I'm not sure if the vehicle is already spoken for, but worth a shot. This dealership sold me my Supra MT at MSRP, I'm pretty sure you can have the car delivered as well if you're out of state.

Give them a call. Steven Treu was the guy I worked with, super cool dude. If you end up speaking to him, tell him Chris put his name out there lol.
1683911176366.png
Just called. Someone pre-ordered it... Not available. Thank you for looking out! That is the exact model I am looking for. I'd drive 30 hours for that.

elusive

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT
Just called. Someone pre-ordered it... Not available. Thank you for looking out! That is the exact model I am looking for. I'd drive 30 hours for that.
No worries, I know how difficult it is to find one of these (especially at a good deal). You never know, the deal could fall through ;).

Good luck and stay persistent, the MT is totally worth it!

Nedzua

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 MT, 2022 Subaru Outback
Is it worth the time reaching out to dealerships that show cars in Pending Sale status?
Might as well in my opinion if you have the time. I know mine doesn't say pending sale and it never has so who can say if some are marked pending sale but actually aren't. You never know maybe some one could back out as well.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
I was very surprised at the complete lack of allocations in Colorado for the last 8 months
Its absurd how fucked Colorado got on these. Im still waiting and my dealer still cant believe he hasnt had any MTs come in. High volume too. At least my #1 spot will hold for 24 models if it comes to it. I really want a Strat though, hopefully its not a 1 year run if I dont get one in 23

Astr0naut

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
45th anniversary M/T- burnout white
No, but the dealer I spoke with on Friday when I placed my deposit said that it would auto switch to the 24 model year

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
I was looking for a 2022 in June of last year and the dealers I was working with couldn't get any allocations, everything seemed to switch over to the 2023 MY by summer then... I'd assume the same will happen this year, provided they announce the 2024 soon-ish.

Stick45

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Palisade
I’ve thankfully been officially given an allocation, with a VIN number and all. Supposedly will start being built next month. Can I comfortably pull out of the two other dealership waitlists that I’m on that I have placed a deposit? Or should I still wait, perhaps until my status goes from Allocation to Freight, etc? I’d love to step out of the way at the other dealerships to help the others in line…

OP
OP
Rob901

Rob901

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 STi, '23 A90-MT
I’ve thankfully been officially given an allocation, with a VIN number and all. Supposedly will start being built next month. Can I comfortably pull out of the two other dealership waitlists that I’m on that I have placed a deposit? Or should I still wait, perhaps until my status goes from Allocation to Freight, etc? I’d love to step out of the way at the other dealerships to help the others in line…
I'd wait until you have the car. I had deposits with other dealers and waited until I took delivery before requesting refund. Then again, I'm superstitious and didn't want to jinx myself.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
keep looking. too many situations where things don't go smoothly and you need to start looking again. mine got totaled on the way to the dealer, I know of a couple people who got their allocations swiped from them by a dealership employee / dealership friend, just keep looking until it lands imo

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
Is there any difference between the 23 and 24.
We don't have any official confirmation yet, but there's going to be a orange special edition and the yellow paint option will probably go away.

Otherwise it looks like everything is the same.
Sponsored