First Name
Alaa
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alaatarawneh.com
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra A91-MT
It will be available for all markets... Only US Makes it a special edition / Limited.

In Middle east ( where I am from ) will be available
Sponsored

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
Interesting. Alcantara seats as if it's a base model A91, but hud as if it's premium? Usually it's been all or nothing, in terms of features For A91.

What is happening lol

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
It will be available for all markets... Only US Makes it a special edition / Limited.

In Middle east ( where I am from ) will be available
Salam alaikum brother looks like il have a reason to go the middle east

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Interesting. Alcantara seats as if it's a base model A91, but hud as if it's premium? Usually it's been all or nothing, in terms of features For A91.

What is happening lol
In Australia, we can select pretty much all of the bullshit A91 "exclusive" options.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra

What is happening lol
What do you mean base model a91? There is no base or premium model a91. Its ome trim for the special editon. The a91-cf edition had half leather and Alcantara seats.

The one pictured is probably for a different market than the US and gives them different options.

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
What do you mean base model a91? There is no base or premium model a91. Its ome trim for the special editon. The a91-cf edition had half leather and Alcantara seats.

The one pictured is probably for a different market than the US and gives them different options.
What I mean is the A91 trims either got base model features or premium features.

MY21 A91 was technically a base model since it didnā€™t have leather seats or HUD.

MY23 A91 was treated like a premium since it was full leather and equipped with HUD.

Curious where MY24 sits considering it has Alcantara on the seats, which has been on base models in the US. Wondering if it has a HUD or not.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Curious where MY24 sits considering it has Alcantara on the seats, which has been on base models in the US. Wondering if it has a HUD or not.
Not sure that makes sense as in our market the Alcantara seats are a $1000 option over the leather seats. It's all just marketing and positioning products to maximise sales and profits.

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Not sure that makes sense as in our market the Alcantara seats are a $1000 option over the leather seats. It's all just marketing and positioning products to maximise sales and profits.
What a mess!
In the UK I get the Alcantara on the base model, and I wish I could have specced the full leather šŸ˜…šŸ¤£
We're really first world problem people...

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
In the US, the leather seats are equipped on the more expensive premium model. Iā€™d much rather have the alcantara seats instead.

Adrian

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
Looks way too red to me. When I think Orange car itā€™s not this.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
we need to get a nice green, hunter, brg, forest etc. I wish they offered a BMW style individual program, I would pay the 5-7k for that.
Sponsored