Toyota releases 2024 GR Supra colors & pricing (+2k MSRP)

John8

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Nitro, FJ Cruiser 2012
Glad I have the nitro yellow. I would also have like the dark silver or grey or whatever it is. Classy looking but then for my FJ Cruiser, I wished I had gotten a yellow, so there you go.

What is with the added dollar amount? A premium you have to pay?

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Glad I have the nitro yellow. I would also have like the dark silver or grey or whatever it is. Classy looking but then for my FJ Cruiser, I wished I had gotten a yellow, so there you go.

What is with the added dollar amount? A premium you have to pay?
The added amount in brackets is the difference that was added compared to previous year...

OP
OP

Stardust

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'92 Miata
Looks like 45th anniversary edition allocations have started; anyone here planning on getting one?
15k markup is absolutely insane though... and it's on an automatic.
1lmrK5B.png

Last edited:

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Looks like 45th anniversary edition allocations have started; anyone here planning on getting one?
15k markup is absolutely insane though... and it's on an automatic.
1lmrK5B.png
Surprisingly, that sticker actually looks palatable on the white.

Sphinx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata
I got some prices from my dealer in the Southeast Toyota area. Looks like the pricing is a little different, such that the total price is the same as elsewhere, except it shows a $900 increase on the premium MT, for example. So, not sure if in 2023 SET was that much more than the rest of the country or what.

I'm so frustrated with dealers b.s. fees. My current dealer wanted b.s. add-ons. Finally dropped it when I pushed back. But then it is a 699 processing fee and a b.s. $85 registration fee that is NOT a state fee. I didn't see that 85 till I go the sample buyer's order.

If anyone has a lead on a non-b.s. dealer who'll sell a 24 Premium MT at MSRP without add-ons and shady fees, I'm willing to travel anywhere in the east coast or mid-west.

Boataur

First Name
RB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91-MT CUL
I got some prices from my dealer in the Southeast Toyota area. Looks like the pricing is a little different, such that the total price is the same as elsewhere, except it shows a $900 increase on the premium MT, for example. So, not sure if in 2023 SET was that much more than the rest of the country or what.

I'm so frustrated with dealers b.s. fees. My current dealer wanted b.s. add-ons. Finally dropped it when I pushed back. But then it is a 699 processing fee and a b.s. $85 registration fee that is NOT a state fee. I didn't see that 85 till I go the sample buyer's order.

If anyone has a lead on a non-b.s. dealer who'll sell a 24 Premium MT at MSRP without add-ons and shady fees, I'm willing to travel anywhere in the east coast or mid-west.
Metro Toyota in Cleveland is a solid dealership that was selling at MSRP. I had a preference in with them on a ‘23 at MSRP but I cancelled when an A91-MT became available At another dealership. They refunded my deposit no questions asked.

OP
OP

Stardust

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'92 Miata
I was curious about a 45th anniversary allocation so I reached out to a dealer, and apparently the dealership owner has reserved and presold the car to himself LOL

First time I've heard of that happening; owner privileges I guess