21 Supra vs 21 NSX

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
I read recently that the 500 special edition Type S models sold out in like minutes in the US. I think the car is starting to make A name for itself.
Sponsored

OP
OP

wrapfee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 NSX, 2016 428i Gran Coupe
I read recently that the 500 special edition Type S models sold out in like minutes in the US. I think the car is starting to make A name for itself.
Yep. Acura/Honda is making 350 Type S models worldwide and 300 of them are coming to the USA. All 300 were spoken for within 24 hours. Kind of crazy seeing as how Acura only sold more than 300 NSX's once since 2017.

They normally only sell 5-15 units a month. I ordered mine in early March and had to wait until early August for delivery. Not worth retooling PMC to build 8 NSX's I guess, so they let the orders pile up.

John8

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Nitro, FJ Cruiser 2012
One is smoother looking and one much more edgy. Two different moods. I like both. I like the NSX for the edgy look and the cool look down through the back but, if I had the money, I would have both. If money that I wanted to buy just one, most likely the NSX. Glad I have the Supra though. :^)

Deleted member 5830

I had a '19 NSX in Thermal Orange. After 911's, GT4, and McL 12C - it was the best car I've ever driven., and in my opinion, the most beautiful. I did track it, and that leads to why I don't still own it. Maintenance costs are just STUPID! I figured for every 6 tracks days, I'd need brakes and rotors - $6K. I did sell the car in one day for almost what I paid - but I do miss driving it. The Supra to me was a good compromise for a good looking car that I can track. I'll just have to adjust to the lower performance on track, but I'm OK with that. Loving the car so far.

OP
OP

wrapfee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 NSX, 2016 428i Gran Coupe
I had a '19 NSX in Thermal Orange. After 911's, GT4, and McL 12C - it was the best car I've ever driven., and in my opinion, the most beautiful. I did track it, and that leads to why I don't still own it. Maintenance costs are just STUPID! I figured for every 6 tracks days, I'd need brakes and rotors - $6K. I did sell the car in one day for almost what I paid - but I do miss driving it. The Supra to me was a good compromise for a good looking car that I can track. I'll just have to adjust to the lower performance on track, but I'm OK with that. Loving the car so far.
Thermal orange was the other color I was considering. I love that color!!!
Sponsored