• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: $2699 | FEMTO Clone ECU Donor from BMW 740i

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I’m lowering this again. Tell your friends:
$3100
Sponsored

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Lowering again:
$2999

Find yourself faster in the new year :)

chaoscentral

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
If this ever goes down to $2k consider it sold lol.

It'll go to a good home

Last edited:
OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I’ll just keep bumping till it sells. I have no interest right now in using them myself. I’m happy with Femto basic tuning.

maybe once I’m ready to slap on PI, fueling upgrades, and flex fuel I’ll make the leap.

Jrob

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.graveyardperformance.com
Car(s)
21 3.0 Premium
I’ll just keep bumping till it sells. I have no interest right now in using them myself. I’m happy with Femto basic tuning.

maybe once I’m ready to slap on PI, fueling upgrades, and flex fuel I’ll make the leap.
then someone can hit you for 5k ;)

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium

How about you bump it right on over to me at $1000?

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
The price is getting down to the point where even I'm considering. I wouldn't mind just having a basic tune on the spare ECU so that my OEM would be still good for smog.

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
This is like a reverse auction. Perfect.

I honestly think word has gotten out about the S58 BM3 update and the likelihood of them doing the same for the B58 soon, at which point the value in spending thousands more for ECUtek simply won't be there.

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
This is like a reverse auction. Perfect.

I honestly think word has gotten out about the S58 BM3 update and the likelihood of them doing the same for the B58 soon, at which point the value in spending thousands more for ECUtek simply won't be there.
Sucks cause I sent mine in specifically for MHD and they would need it again for a reflash.

as @zrk pointed out Ecutek won’t budge on giving code over to Femto so anyone wanting to push the Supra to the limits like the top tuners will still need to pay for the clone process.

or as other users pointed out drop the cash for a clone ecu to pass smog or types of ecu checks.

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
That being said I think we’re close to sale on this item so I’ll be dropping pricing once again:

$2899

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
Sucks cause I sent mine in specifically for MHD and they would need it again for a reflash.

as @zrk pointed out Ecutek won’t budge on giving code over to Femto so anyone wanting to push the Supra to the limits like the top tuners will still need to pay for the clone process.

or as other users pointed out drop the cash for a clone ecu to pass smog or types of ecu checks.
Not sure what state they only check ECU output, but not in VA. Part of being an early adopter is getting the shaft. BM3 should be able to do all the big ticket items like Meth, port, etc from the sounds of it, so pretty soon the 2 people that need to pass emissions without having a friendly shop will definitely be looking for these cloneable ECU's.

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
$2799

Anyone seen MT supras runinng ecutek?