• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: $2699 | FEMTO Clone ECU Donor from BMW 740i

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Price drop to $3300

Merry Christmas

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
When this work around was first introduced people were complaining about the price back then. The price to fully tune this car is well worth it.

These ECUs are no longer manufactured and Supras aren't the only cars needing these ECUs either. Bosch did an amazing job on their encryption method, so the demand is way higher than the supply.

This is still cheaper than people needing a MoTec ECU. That's $8K+ for them to even get started on Tuning the car.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
When this work around was first introduced people were complaining about the price back then. The price to fully tune this car is well worth it.

These ECUs are no longer manufactured and Supras aren't the only cars needing these ECUs either. Bosch did an amazing job on their encryption method, so the demand is way higher than the supply.

This is still cheaper than people needing a MoTec ECU. That's $8K+ for them to even get started on Tuning the car.
And you have to swap the trans if you're going to go full MoTeC, because the TCM communicates with FlexRay, which isn't decryptable.

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
OOOh. Nice choice. I have a set of one of my cars. They are really nice, IMO.
20220723_084328 (1).jpg

20220723_084315.jpg
Yeah I’m looking for a nice square setup for the Supra that’s light and looks good with the white color paint.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Yeah I’m looking for a nice square setup for the Supra that’s light and looks good with the white color paint.
I'm really happy with them. I like the small things, like the shape of the spokes. they are I-beam'ish. Very cool. They look great and seem to be well made. The grey I bought looks great on just about any color car. I like their bronze color too. Both would look awesome on white. Props to you for not going with basic black. LOL

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I'm really happy with them. I like the small things, like the shape of the spokes. they are I-beam'ish. Very cool. They look great and seem to be well made. The grey I bought looks great on just about any color car. I like their bronze color too. Both would look awesome on white. Props to you for not going with basic black. LOL
Yeah the grey is what I have my eyes on. If I could possibly get the cash together I’d do it all at once. ET40 11” wheels, springs, camber plates, and tires.

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Did you get want you want for Christmas?

$3200 or make me an offer 🫣

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Go bronze! Wheels are dirty in this pic, when they are clean they are brighter and even better looking!
20220824_170044.jpg

20220824_170251.jpg

20220824_170318.jpg

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Go bronze!
20220824_170044.jpg

20220824_170251.jpg

20220824_170318.jpg
Unfortunately my wife let me know she would divorce me if I bought the bronze wheels.

I do like them on your Supra tho, and would go with them or the silver whatever is available

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Unfortunately my wife let me know she would divorce me if I bought the bronze wheels.

I do like them on your Supra tho, and would go with them or the silver whatever is available
This is why I'm single lol! If it's my money and my car, no one else will ever tell me what that they wouldn't allow me to do it, other than the law of course lol.

becomethefirestorm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5
Hi guys! I don't quite understand how it works. You srlsy just need an old DME witout sending to Femto ? Just buy, unlock it by your local tuner without femto and that's it ? Or you buy old dme, send yours & old dme to femto, femto clones you data to old dme & you can easilly unlock by your local tuner ?

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Hi guys! I don't quite understand how it works. You srlsy just need an old DME witout sending to Femto ? Just buy, unlock it by your local tuner without femto and that's it ? Or you buy old dme, send yours & old dme to femto, femto clones you data to old dme & you can easilly unlock by your local tuner ?
Yeah you would still need to send your OE ECU to Femto regardless of what you do. Femto will clone it for you, and the donor ecu can be unlocked stateside once you get it back.

Femto specializes in reading the new ECUs data, and that file is what gets written onto the donor ecu like the one I have for sale. If you send your ecu to Femto and get the read file from them, anyone could use bFlash hardware to perform the clone state-side for you. But you always need that Femto magic to read the new ECUs.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black