• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: $4200 | FEMTO Clone ECU Donor from BMW 2020 X6

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Welcome ladies and gentlemen back to our show!
Tonight we have an amazing deal for all my favorite ricers out there.

Looking for a custom ECUTek tune for a monster e85 port injected build?

Looking for a spare ECU for emissions testing?

Fry your old ecu?

Are you a dirty hacker?

Ladies and gentlemen look no further. I present a genuine BMW used engine computer pulled from its donator a crashed 2020 BMW X6 40i.

38F56FD1-10CF-47EF-85B3-01326A2870B4.jpeg

With just a pinch of @femtoevo magic all your dreams can come true.

Don't do it for the man, men never notice
You just do it for yourself, you the fucking coldest
Sponsored

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Whoever called back my supplier and outbid me your moms a hoe

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Whoever called back my supplier and outbid me your moms a hoe
Hey man, I just missed out on one too. After going through a week of emails back and forth, they waited until I'd already sent payment information to let me know that it was sold out from under me. I'm sure it's a different supplier though.

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Hey man, I just missed out on one too. After going through a week of emails back and forth, they waited until I'd already sent payment information to let me know that it was sold out from under me. I'm sure it's a different supplier though.
They literally screenshot this post, fucker.

OP
OP
32bitsofGil

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Wait, so you are posting ECU's for sale that you don't actually have?
Yeah I just bought and paid for it, got a call back that I’m now being refunded due to someone calling my shop and speaking directly to the owner.

I do this regularly, but this is the first time it truly backfired

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Some of us got tired of playing games 😁
I know a few scrappers that have or had ECU's for under $1200 on multiple occasions. Could I have bought it to make a grand or so... yes. Did i... No. I just have a vendetta against this whole ECU Donner crap and all the price games ppl are playing. I don't care to join for a quick buck.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I know a few scrappers that have or had ECU's for under $1200 on multiple occasions. Could I have bought it to make a grand or so... yes. Did i... No. I just have a vendetta against this whole ECU Donner crap and all the price games ppl are playing. I don't care to join for a quick buck.
Same. I have a friend who covers a few BMW dealerships and is going to pick up any ECUs he finds on the list. I'll keep one and sell the rest for what he charges me.
I spent years on the Evo forum where people are out to help each other, as opposed to boning them in the ass with no lube LOL. I'll get as many as I can find. He started looking yesterday. Cross your fingers.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Customer goes in for tire rotation.
Service rep: while checking the tires, we noticed your pre-062020 ECU needs to be replaced ASAP as part of bulletin BS$4269 free of charge..
Customer: thanks for looking out friendly BMW stealer 👍.

But whatever. Find a willing dealer. If ECU retails $500. Pay $500 + labor + damages for early employee termination and get 2023+ ECU to customer before BMW figures out "dealer 123 is replacing ECUs like yo mama goes thru husbands."

With this, I demand 20% in coins and pinky promise to never tell anyone about me.
Sponsored