3rd gen G29 BMW Z4 (2019-202X)

Goose

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 FRS
Dumb question, but would this void your warranty?
Unless they give you a warranty for the new parts, yes. Iirc, warranty law says something to the effect of "if what you changed cause the damage, you're paying for it. If yoy can prove that what yoy changed didn't, then it'll be covered" now that's a gross oversimplification, but is what it's supposed to be. I can't rememeber the name of the law

Edit: http://lehtoslaw.com/will-modifications-void-new-car-warranty/

Rotaryrunner

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda RX 8
Vehicle Showcase
I can't understand why people like cars that low!
I hate it when the tires are hidden behind the fenders, but just my 2 cents.

The red rims on the white aren't my taste either.

Back to topic: 500hp is just the first small step I guess, the b58 should be capable of around 600hp on stock internals.

imoj1

First Name
Omran
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95' Supra, '15 Maserati, '98 Skyline, '15 Mustang, M5
I can't understand why people like cars that low!
I hate it when the tires are hidden behind the fenders, but just my 2 cents.

The red rims on the white aren't my taste either.

Back to topic: 500hp is just the first small step I guess, the b58 should be capable of around 600hp on stock internals.
Exactly as I think
I hate the tires hidden look so much
I love it when the tires has an equal space all round the fenders

Pheonix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 6MT (track car), 2011 BMW 128i 6MT (daily), patiently waiting for 2020 Supra 6MT
Z4 goes up against the 718 Boxster and the Supra goes up against the 718 Cayman GTS. Porsche better pull off something amazing with the 718 GT4 otherwise the Supra will be stealing their lunch there as well.

Oh and I despise the looks of the new BMW 3 series, 8 series, and Z4. Their whole new design language is a step backwards IMO. The grilles are way too big and are mostly closed off. The fake exhaust tips are a turn off. How the 3 series pretty much copied a Lexus IS with the tail lights. And I hate the new gauge clusters. Thank god the Supra doesn't suffer from any of these.
Sponsored