6/25/22 - Summit Point - NASA HPDE

deadinside

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra 3.0
Just registered for my complimentary NASA event and have always wanted to get on Summit Point as I've been there to watch numerous SCCA WDCR race events, raced on it a million times in iRacing, and it's Trans-Am history.

Hope I see some fellow forum users or at least some other MK5's out there.
Sponsored

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Ah good ol iRacing. You can prob tell exactly what the track will smell like from that game

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just registered for my complimentary NASA event and have always wanted to get on Summit Point as I've been there to watch numerous SCCA WDCR race events, raced on it a million times in iRacing, and it's Trans-Am history.

Hope I see some fellow forum users or at least some other MK5's out there.
Iā€™ve been there before in an 86 and believe I signed up for the same date as you. See you there man!

OP
OP
deadinside

deadinside

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra 3.0
Iā€™ve been there before in an 86 and believe I signed up for the same date as you. See you there man!
Awesome! I'm looking forward to it, I was going to register for the March date but I wanted to guarantee a near dry experience (even though people recommend to go in the rain as well, but MEH).

Now I have to figure out how to bring all the gear I'd like in the trunk/passenger seat of the Supra... lol
Sponsored