$65K OTD too low for the dealer?

First Name
Hannah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra MK5, 2005 Mazda6 i
What accessories did you get for $9,000?
1672267348258.png

+ $1k delivery

Ended up being $49k.

$52k includes the mark-up and whatever the dealer cash price accessories were. Which I don't have with me and are currently somewhere in my parents house half a country far lolsies.

They did scratch the car after they detailed it though, that for sure wasn't charged and they fixed it for free.

Just reiterating I did not build this car, I found it on the lot as is.
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
1672267348258.png

+ $1k delivery

Ended up being $49k.

$52k includes the mark-up and whatever the dealer cash price accessories were. Which I don't have with me and are currently somewhere in my parents house half a country far lolsies.

They did scratch the car after they detailed it though, that for sure wasn't charged and they fixed it for free.

Just reiterating I did not build this car, I found it on the lot as is.
Ah okay, the safety & tech package for the 2.0 is a pricey bit.

Curious question, since you spent almost $60k, why didn't you look at getting a 3.0?

First Name
Hannah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra MK5, 2005 Mazda6 i
Ah okay, the safety & tech package for the 2.0 is a pricey bit.

Curious question, since you spent almost $60k, why didn't you look at getting a 3.0?
Interior sound - quieter (& better) in the 2.0. I've rented 3.0/premium and though they were fun to drive, I grew tired of having to hear the loud engine steadily going 70 on the highway.

Sport mode - 3.0/premium didn't really feel or hear much of a difference, it was very subtle. Versus 2.0, is a very massive difference. It's like you just straight piped a Hyundai SUV (bad example). I can choose when I want to hear the pops! Although, I have sport mode enabled 95% of the time, keeps the 100+ mile drives to the city entertaining.

Gas mileage (I get why its affected) - When I had the 3.0, I averaged a gas mileage of 19 on the highway. 2.0, I hold 30 highway right now. Don't have to do so many pitstops.

I love the 2-tone leather, personally think it absorbs the heat or cold better instead of pure leather seats.

Only thing that irks me is the seats are moved manually & sound system lost some speakers and sounds weaker (2.0 has 4, 3.0 has 10).

I might sound like a default Andy, but it's a perfect car for a daily driver. If I want to relax, I can easily cruise in peace, or if I want to zoom, I can switch on sport mode and gap Prius's at lights lol.

OP
OP
omfgzilla

omfgzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z4
Different strokes for different folks. although I hear you can turn off ASD (active sound design) with bimmercode to stop it pumping fake exhaust sounds in the cabin.

Janice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 BRZ
@omfgzilla Are you working with Alton? Curious to know what phase you are in. Ive been in transport for quite a whil

OP
OP
omfgzilla

omfgzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z4
@omfgzilla Are you working with Alton? Curious to know what phase you are in. Ive been in transport for quite a whil
yea the one in Alton is mine. I'm probably looking at around mid February maybe late march was what my rep said. Nothing set in stone at the moment. i swear to whatever that is holy. If any of you try and snag my baby away from me..............il find you..............and shoot you in the dick................................................................................................................DONT TOUCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Interior sound - quieter (& better) in the 2.0. I've rented 3.0/premium and though they were fun to drive, I grew tired of having to hear the loud engine steadily going 70 on the highway.

Sport mode - 3.0/premium didn't really feel or hear much of a difference, it was very subtle. Versus 2.0, is a very massive difference. It's like you just straight piped a Hyundai SUV (bad example). I can choose when I want to hear the pops! Although, I have sport mode enabled 95% of the time, keeps the 100+ mile drives to the city entertaining.

Gas mileage (I get why its affected) - When I had the 3.0, I averaged a gas mileage of 19 on the highway. 2.0, I hold 30 highway right now. Don't have to do so many pitstops.

I love the 2-tone leather, personally think it absorbs the heat or cold better instead of pure leather seats.

Only thing that irks me is the seats are moved manually & sound system lost some speakers and sounds weaker (2.0 has 4, 3.0 has 10).

I might sound like a default Andy, but it's a perfect car for a daily driver. If I want to relax, I can easily cruise in peace, or if I want to zoom, I can switch on sport mode and gap Prius's at lights lol.
Great job on all your research. Sounds like you got it for all the right reasons! I really take for granted paying less taxes. Seems like the more govt spends = less you get (for your money) 🤷‍♂️.
Sponsored