• โ›”๏ธ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 โ›”๏ธ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: $700 - Deposit for Southern Express Rally 2022

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
If you didn't know, former member of ours (and the owner of the car I modeled mine after), @Huddleston, organizes some of the best driving experiences in the country. They are multi-day driving experiences filled with awesome people and a ton of driving. There is more information here on the Rally and the Experience, but here are some highlights:

The dates for this event are June 2 - 5th, 2022, and you'll drive your ass off.

Begins and ends in Northwest Arkansas. Entry fee includes:
  • Kickoff event at location Bentonville Brewing on Wednesday, June 1st.
  • 4 star hotel accommodations in Springfield, MO & Memphis, TN.
  • Epic driving route featuring the best roads in Arkansas & Missouri.
  • Private lunch at Mythos in Joplin, MO on Thursday, June 2nd.
  • Private track day at Ozarks International Raceway on Friday, June 3rd w/ driving instructors & lunch provided.
  • Private showroom tour & lunch at Elite Autos on Saturday, June 4th.
  • High speed mile runs on the three mile runway at Arkansas Aeroplex on Saturday, June 4th.
  • Private lunch at Oceans at Arthurโ€™s in Little Rock on Sunday, June 5th.
  • Southern Express vehicle sticker kit.
  • Commemorative Southern Express event poster.
  • 2 Southern Express event t-shirts.
  • Complete media coverage from BLK ELK Media, Woyshnis Media, Richard Gutierrez, & Watt Design Photography.

I've already paid the $1,000 deposit for the Southern Express Rally 2022, but unfortunately cannot attend (family conflict). If you would like to take my place, I'm willing to take a hit on the deposit. You'd still be responsible for the remaining balance for the Rally--$1,699 will be remaining after the deposit is paid. The total cost of the event is $2,699 - but this covers all expenses except getting there and fuel.

Please comment here with any questions, and I'll pass anything I can't answer on to Scott.

<3 you all.
Sponsored

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
One day in the future Iโ€™d like to do something like this. I didnโ€™t really know it existed, thanks for posting it. Good luck!

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
How has no one taken this yet!

Reactions: zrk

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
If my money weren't going to a Pure turbo, retune, and rear rotors, I'd be all over this.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hrm... It's about a ten hour drive for me to Bentonville, AR. I've enjoyed doing these kinds of events in the past. HOWEVER, it's approximately one month after my kiddo is expected to be born. Dang it. Given that, and that I'm already committed to hitting the Dunes in MI during July with the Tacoma, I better pass. Wish it were a less busy year! Sucks you can't go on the trip - sounds awesome.

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Dang this is right in my backyard. Looks like a lot if fun! Just not sure if I would be able to make it happen.