• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

A+ Sticker Sender: zrk

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
4052204E-F2D9-481B-8FAD-A11D66151DA7.jpeg

Got my zrk care package today, @zrk is legit, he made sure to write Chicago, IL 5 times on my letter to remind me that this letter is from Chicago, IL. :thumbsup: One step closer to being like @zrk, now i just need the xona turbo and a beard.
Sponsored

Antiq8ted_Ex0

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
That he is, quick and efficient

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey @zrk I want a sticker tooooooooo

Make sure to put Chicago, IL AT LEAST 7 times.

Thanks

😙

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
4052204E-F2D9-481B-8FAD-A11D66151DA7.jpeg

Got my zrk care package today, @zrk is legit, he made sure to write Chicago, IL 5 times on my letter to remind me that this letter is from Chicago, IL. :thumbsup: One step closer to being like @zrk, now i just need the xona turbo and a beard.
I had to look at it twice. lol

DVMKV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Silverado, Rx8
@ doesn’t checkout 🤔

Reactions: zrk

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Woah woah..haha

Screenshot_20220803-162308_Google.jpg

AyeBird

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bagged 9th gen Accord and hopefully, an A90.
IF YOU WANT STICKERS DM ME YOUR ADDRESS I ONLY HAVE CHRISTMAS STAMPS LEFT SORRY
Is this offer still open? I would like mine sent to @SD_MK ‘s place but, I will only accept it if “Chicago, IL” is written in big bold letters, covering the entire envelop with the address written over it 🙂 oh, and please don’t forget to do the same to the Christmas stamp too plz 🥺

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Is this offer still open? I would like mine sent to @SD_MK ‘s place but, I will only accept it if “Chicago, IL” is written in big bold letters, covering the entire envelop with the address written over it 🙂 oh, and please don’t forget to do the same to the Christmas stamp too plz 🥺
Yeah, but I'm not sending any more to Jay.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I feel like the name of this thread has to do with my thread, hmmm