A90shop Delta Wing

Mk5Frank

First Name
franklin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 type r, 2021 supra
I got the real voltex, I haven’t seen these reps but the voltex is pure quality from base to carbon weaves and the wing. It’s also adjustable for more down force. The wing isn’t only cosmetics, voltex focuses on tracking etc….

with Cars you’ll always have reps, I have 0 problems what that, just do you and you shouldn’t ever need to justify anything.

the only part that sucks about reps is the fact that they are just stealing the original R&D.

for those rocking it, just be confident about your decisions, who cares what people say

A0276364-A6D8-43DB-8FF0-6D04BF9B30F8.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Issan_Supra

Issan_Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra / 2018 Ducati PanigaleV4S
I appreciate your inputs Frank, we had this discussion on Instagram. This is the only replica part on my car and I’m fine with it.
Wheels, tires, suspension, and power mods I won’t skimp on the parts. To me, aero is just for looks as my car is a weekend toy. While I spent a lot of money on the LG Motorsports Heritage Carbon Front Lip, I have a cap on what I want to spend on aero parts.
Cheers-

Mk5Frank

First Name
franklin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 type r, 2021 supra
I appreciate your inputs Frank, we had this discussion on Instagram. This is the only replica part on my car and I’m fine with it.
Wheels, tires, suspension, and power mods I won’t skimp on the parts. To me, aero is just for looks as my car is a weekend toy. While I spent a lot of money on the LG Motorsports Heritage Carbon Front Lip, I have a cap on what I want to spend on aero parts.
Cheers-
Yeah we spoke and I told you it didn’t matter.

you good man, who cares what people say.

In the end it’s your car you paid for it, everyone’s Opponions is meaningless, unless they want to step up and front the bills lol

OP
OP
Issan_Supra

Issan_Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah we spoke and I told you it didn’t matter.

you good man, who cares what people say.

In the end it’s your car you paid for it, everyone’s Opponions is meaningless, unless they want to step up and front the bills lol
I don’t look down on others or care about other peoples opinions. A man worth his salt does not seek approval from others.
Cheers-

OP
OP
Issan_Supra

Issan_Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This thread is hilarious. I guess "knock-off" is a trigger word for some people now.
I wonder how these “people” that get triggered over the word “knock-off” react when they find out that the MK5 Supra is a “knock-off” BMW Z4 🤣🤣🤣

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I wonder how these “people” that get triggered over the word “knock-off” react when they find out that the MK5 Supra is a “knock-off” BMW Z4 🤣🤣🤣
But that's not what knock-off is. It's a genuine Z4 manufactured by BMW.

OP
OP
Issan_Supra

Issan_Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
But that's not what knock-off is. It's a genuine Z4 manufactured by BMW.
Wrong, it’s manufactured by a third party group ( Magna Steyr) in Austria. Fire again, you missed the target. 🤣

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wrong, it’s manufactured by a third party group ( Magna Steyr) in Austria. Fire again, you missed the target. 🤣
LOL. My aim has always been shit.

Magna Steyr also manufactures the Z4, so they're both knock-offs, in the same vein that Foxconn manufactures the iPhone (well, Foxconn and others).

OP
OP
Issan_Supra

Issan_Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LOL. My aim has always been shit.

Magna Steyr also manufactures the Z4, so they're both knock-offs?
You tell me, I’m curious with your rebuttal . 🤔

It’s not manufactured in Bavaria so what does that make it? With an engineering degree you should have had a semester in economics.

Cheers-

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You tell me, I’m curious with your rebuttal . 🤔

It’s not manufactured in Bavaria so what does that make it? With an engineering degree you should have had a semester in economics.

Cheers-
Everything is a knock-off, everything sucks, life is a hilarious joke, we all become worm food eventually. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Where'd you get the idea I have a degree in engineering?