Issan_Supra

Issan_Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra / 2018 Ducati PanigaleV4S
It does take a little something to cut/drill holes in your car. It's a hell of a lot of fun though.

1649200628061.png
Why do you continue to seek validation with me? Congrats, you cut into your hood (with a provided template) and it has zero bearing with the post about the Delta wing.
Sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Why do you continue to seek validation with me? Congrats, you cut into your hood (with a provided template) and it has zero bearing with the post about the Delta wing.
I only seek validation from my daddy.

OP
OP
Issan_Supra

Issan_Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I only seek validation from my daddy.
That’s good, consider yourself persona non grata with me as you bring little value to the conversation or the thread.

ADracing

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
OP
OP
Issan_Supra

Issan_Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I wasn't going to bring it up, but others already have so...Can you speak to the difference between these wings and the a90 shop delta wing? Is it the fact QC is being done in North America or?

volt wing.png
That wing does look highly identical to the A90Shop wing. But I’m just a customer, hopefully A90Shop can chime in.

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
you just sound like a douche
Somebody got soft feelings I see. Keyboard commander over here calling ppl names. Big PP energy 4 sure.

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Car people are a strange bunch… people who want to buy rep/knockoff can go buy that stuff and people who want to buy high end stuff can go buy high end stuff. Stop acting like someone else putting stuff on your own car. Be more confident in your own build so you don’t need to try and attack others. Yes it’s fun to joke about buying reps but 95% of people at car meets/shows won’t know the wing is a knockoff and fits everything he wants. Stop trying to wave around a small penis.

the wing isn’t my taste but this thread is answering the questions that we all come here for “how well does this fit my car” and it was answered in his own opinion just like @zrk gives his opinion on other stuff installed.

@Issan_Supra gave some good insight for those interested.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I wasn't going to bring it up, but others already have so...Can you speak to the difference between these wings and the a90 shop delta wing? Is it the fact QC is being done in North America or?

volt wing.png
I'll let A90Shop comment but to me, the plus side for A90 is you get a US point of contact for customer service/defects, etc.

You also kind of know what you're getting from A90 whereas eBay and Aliexpress are just ripping pictures of actual Voltex wings as opposed to mounted versions of what the seller is selling. I don't have a dog in this fight. Just my thoughts.

ADracing

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Yeah that's all good. It's nice having a US contact, and US quality Control, and service. People will pay for that. I guess myself and a couple others were just curious on the difference between the actual item itself and the other reps out there.

I know most suppliers in China aren't exactly able to manufacture and ship products in any urgency right now anyways with everything going on there.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
It’s all from China. Just because some guy in America is selling the product to you doesn’t mean much..

It’s surprising when they even middleman the part itself. They just sell online and the manufacturer ships to you most of the time

PearlSup

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' Premium Phantom

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
aesthetic
Unrelated to the actual discussion of the Delta/Voltex wing: quality aero is not "aesthetic." Tons of R&D/wind tunnel testing/OpenFOAM testing goes into developing good aero that provides good downforce. This is why the 'name brand' wings are so expensive. It's not some 'look pretty' piece, it's incredibly functional.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It’s all from China. Just because some guy in America is selling the product to you doesn’t mean much..

It’s surprising when they even middleman the part itself. They just sell online and the manufacturer ships to you most of the time
This isn't the case with A90Shop. Will get's items in hand, applies optional coatings, polishes, etc. I'm sure there's some break on shipping when you order a bunch as well, but from my interactions with him, the parts arrive quickly as well, days not weeks.

PearlSup

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' Premium Phantom
Unrelated to the actual discussion of the Delta/Voltex wing: quality aero is not "aesthetic." Tons of R&D/wind tunnel testing/OpenFOAM testing goes into developing good aero that provides good downforce. This is why the 'name brand' wings are so expensive. It's not some 'look pretty' piece, it's incredibly functional.
I’m fully aware, but many people buying pricey aero nowadays are not doing it to shave seconds off their lap times. They’re buying these parts for looks. This is why these replicas are so popular to begin with, especially in the A90 crowd.

This is also why I can understand, even if I’m not a fan, as to why a mature adult may not want to spend thousands on one “cool kid part”.
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk