A91-MT ECUTEK

kingdooksdb

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
I guess I saw the thread title, saw the latest message, and was very confused. My bad.
I just wanted to clarify before you buried me under misinterpreted words lmfao. I like my homie zrk, so dooks doesn’t want to have to suplex you if we ever meet lmfaoooo love you kisses
Sponsored

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
I think I might just wait for ECUTEK to come out with something and just run bolt ons for now.
You’ll probably be waiting a very long time 😂 nothing you can’t do on bm3, people running 900+ on it just saw on their Instagram. One car they got almost 1100 out of with built motor. Think they’re waiting on a custom head gasket to push more

Kroberter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91MT Supra, 95 Rx7,67 Corvette 427ci
Im running I believe a onboard map with 93 for dp,catback and intake with the bm3 it’s freezing out so I get zero traction with these summers lmaooo but the hesitation I was receiving with the damn jb4 is totally gone.. I’m happy with it. For nowjust gonna enjoy the car before I fill send with a turbo and e85 flex hoooopefully options will be available when I’m ready to do that but for now we just gonna pull up to the gym and stunt the bitch until I’m bored
I was planning on going JB4 with my MT. What kind of hesitation? Some factory boost by gear limit interference or something?

Kroberter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91MT Supra, 95 Rx7,67 Corvette 427ci
Precisely that overboost kicks in and I couldn’t seem to work around it with Jesse so I sai fuck this I’m out
Bummer. 1st and 2nd seems so weak at the factory boost limits. First thing I said when I got into it. “Damn they really took the balls away in 1st and 2nd”