• Renaissance Red 2.0

• Absolute Zero

Results are only viewable after voting.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
If it's worth anything to you the white will help to hide minor scratches.
Sponsored

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
yeah red is my favorite color but white is just so clean so that’s why i’m 50/50
Absolute zero is white with metallic flake in it. Beautiful when the sun hits just right. Renaissance Red 2.0 is just a bright red with no metallic flake. Also nice but not as dynamic. Just depends what you want. I love Metallics so I personally would go with Absolute Zero if given the choice between just those two.

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
I litarally don't understand how or why anyone would ever choose such an uninspired color choice as white, but hey I chose obnoxious Mikan Blast. Renaissance Red with tan interior was truly my #1 choice with Mikan Blast as my second. Mikan fell right into my lap and I don't regret the black interior, that said, I have been shopping around to have the seats redone in tan.

OP
OP

supxjay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Lexus IS 350
I litarally don't understand how or why anyone would ever choose such an uninspired color choice as white, but hey I chose obnoxious Mikan Blast. Renaissance Red with tan interior was truly my #1 choice with Mikan Blast as my second. Mikan fell right into my lap and I don't regret the black interior, that said, I have been shopping around to have the seats redone in tan.
I never thought I would consider Absolute Zero but seeing some pics online kind of made me consider it, seeing the way certain lighting makes the paint look.

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium

Depends on the car for me. Absolute Zero ended up being my favorite all around color on the Supra. Which surprised me. A lot of that has to do with the metallic flake content. Makes the color really dynamic for being white. Really like how (very) bright silver it can look at times.

tempImageXboBeB.jpg

Haven't seen Mikan Blast yet, but looking forward to it. Looks great in pictures.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
uninspired color choice as white
I hate white cars, but the pearl white they used is actually really nice. Then again, I typically only buy all black cars so I know little about being inspiring paint choices.

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
There’s something about the contrast of a white car with black/carbon accents and dark tint that’s just super clean and classy to me. And like I said, the white they used for absolute zero has a gorgeous metallic flake in it that makes it dynamic even though it’s white. I have a black Supra though lol and I love it despite being a second full time job keeping it clean. Honestly all the factory colors look great on this car though. I even like Nitro Yellow and I typically hate yellow cars.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Hey OP maybe go to a car show or a cars and coffee to maybe see the car in person, hopefully in one of the colors you like.

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
Because it’s a really, really pretty white.

chuckyl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata Nd, Stinger Base and 2021 Supra
I have the red but would get the white if I had a do over!

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Red here, and I'd get it again. Super bright and turns heads all the time. I also like white cars, but to me red just looks great on this car 👍🏻

Low flyer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra, 45th Anniversary, Mikan Blast
White is boring. I don't understand buying a car that is relatively rare on the streets, and then buying it in the most common color. :crazy:

Last week I was driving to the county clerk's office to register and title my supra and got caught at a railroad crossing. In front of me were twelve cars, nine of them were white.

After the train passed and traffic started moving, coming from the other direction were eleven cars, eight of them were white. So, in twenty-three cars, seventeen were white, the others were either red or black.

Call it what you want to, but white is white and common and boring as hell.

MK5_TX

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 Premium 6MT
I was between red and white also. I had a red Camaro SS before the Supra, so I was partial to the red. When you see the white in sunlight, it just grabs your attention. I don't regret getting white.

PXL_20230430_182344875.jpg
Sponsored