Active Autowerkes Catted DP | Visconti Stage 2 OTS Datalog check

Zack

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Absolute Zero White 2020 Toyota Supra
Hello, I just installed an Active Autowerkes Catted DP and Ecutek with Visconti Stage 2 91oct OTS and everything seems to be running smoothly but I was hoping to get some input from everyone on this forum to see if it looks healthy.

Stage 2 91oct HFSC 4th Gear WOT: 4th Gear WOT

Side note: My experience with Visconti was terrific, they answered my dozens of annoying questions about the process/specifics. I plan to get a flex-fuel kit/custom tune by them, but I wanted to wait and build up my funds before proceeding.

I appreciate any sort of feedback from all of the tuning wizards out there :)
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Hello, I just installed an Active Autowerkes Catted DP and Ecutek with Visconti Stage 2 91oct OTS and everything seems to be running smoothly but I was hoping to get some input from everyone on this forum to see if it looks healthy.

Stage 2 91oct HFSC 4th Gear WOT: 4th Gear WOT

Side note: My experience with Visconti was terrific, they answered my dozens of annoying questions about the process/specifics. I plan to get a flex-fuel kit/custom tune by them, but I wanted to wait and build up my funds before proceeding.

I appreciate any sort of feedback from all of the tuning wizards out there :)
oh my god.. RIP Cylinder 5.

I'm kidding- Looks ok. You're not quite hitting targets, but nothing to worry about. @Marshall@ViscontiTuning @visconti would dial that in with a custom tune.

OP
OP

Zack

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Absolute Zero White 2020 Toyota Supra
oh my god.. RIP Cylinder 5.

I'm kidding- Looks ok. You're not quite hitting targets, but nothing to worry about. @Marshall@ViscontiTuning @visconti would dial that in with a custom tune.
🤣 thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

As I said, hoping to get a custom tune soon & I cant wait,
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk