First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ
Is this a direct replacement requiring no drilling/ modification?
Yes indeed! Considerations for both single and dual exhaust too. I'll post a pic of the cap for single exits shortly
Sponsored

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
This isn't on your site yet. Will it fit the 5 inch AWE exhaust tips?
ADRO hasnt actually released it. They are doing that at 1PM ET today. And they only have 6 of them, with no ETA on any more. So fair warning, if you buy from anyone other than ADRO, youll be waiting a long time.

OP
OP
DSG Performance

DSG Performance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ
ADRO hasnt actually released it. They are doing that at 1PM ET today. And they only have 6 of them, with no ETA on any more. So fair warning, if you buy from anyone other than ADRO, youll be waiting a long time.
It's first come first serve to dealers or on Adro

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Ideally I just want a like for like replacement for the (whole) stock rear diffuser, but in Carbon Fiber. Does anyone know of any that are available with decent fitment? I think I'll post a thread about it..

OP
OP
DSG Performance

DSG Performance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ
Ideally I just want a like for like replacement for the (whole) stock rear diffuser, but in Carbon Fiber. Does anyone know of any that are available with decent fitment? I think I'll post a thread about it..
OK. So it's a direct stock replacement with some extra features but the openings are the same. The stock works with the AWE no issue, so will this

OP
OP
DSG Performance

DSG Performance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ
There's 5 in stock now, and next batch is mid-end of April so not sure where you got that info. It's going to be a regular item that can be order like the rest of the Supra suite

Reda90

First Name
Emilio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red 2020 LE
There's 5 in stock now, and next batch is mid-end of April so not sure where you got that info. It's going to be a regular item that can be order like the rest of the Supra suite
Any chance you can get early renderings or timeline information for the new front bumper their designing?

SavagePassenger

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 WRX
The Seibon carbon fiber rear diffuser is basically a stock copy if i remember right.

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
My info was directly from ADRO, as is verified by their post once they sold out (took less than 5 mins). 10-12 weeks is not mid April, its Mid-June to July.

IMG_9100.PNG

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
My info was directly from ADRO, as is verified by their post once they sold out (took less than 5 mins). 10-12 weeks is not mid April, its Mid-June to July.

IMG_9100.PNG
Just looking at it, I'm not a huge fan of the way the exhausts are recessed into the diffuser bulge. 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
DSG Performance

DSG Performance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ

IMG_9100.PNG
As per what I was emailed, copy paste:

"lead time is going to be mid to late april for next shipment."

That being said, they've been historically late fulfilling new products so perhaps it's safer to assume May, but either way you said there's no ETA for more which is not accurate. New orders placed outside of that first batch will fulfilled April-May depending on how production/shipping goes. I just wanted to clear up that aspect as it's not correct
Sponsored