Advice needed.. Bought Supra from Autonation; they aren't fulfilling their part of contract; ghosting me

First Name
Knick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra White
Hi all! Looking for advice.. I bought my Supra from an Autonation dealer down in AZ (USA). In our contract there was a line item in that they'd cut me and send a check to repair a minor dent/paint on one of the tire rims because they couldn't get it fixed in time of purchase. That was a few months ago. I've called (had to leave messages) and emailed them to see when I should expect to see the check. No responses. The check amount isn't really a big deal (like $60), but the principal of fulfilling their part of the contract to me is.

I'd keep hounding them until the stars burnt out just based upon the principal of contract obligations.. What's a good way to approach this? Or should I just bugger off? I'd at least like to send a warning to other potential buyers from Autonation.. Thoughts? Thanks
Sponsored

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
You could always take them to small claims over it but I would hound them over the $60 or ask them (at this point) to comp a service instead.

Reactions: zrk

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
Sorry to hear about that. So they just didn't cut the check for $60? Did they say anything in regards to depositing in to an account or removing $60 from the purchase price or anything along those lines? I would call and ask to speak to their sales manager. Or you visit an affiliating autonation's in california (where it says your from) and start hounding them about it.
Sponsored