advice selling brand new turbos and meth kit

2isodd

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus is200t
I am buying a 2021 supra but it comes with a bunch of mods that I don't want to add to the car, I would be looking to sell PURE 800 and eos port injection kit with 1050 cc injectors + meth kit(both brand new never used).I will be driving the car daily so I don't want it to be too modded. roughly what would I be looking at if I were to sell these and how long do you think it would take to sell these parts. I see that they are not readily available in most places. sorry I am very new to this scene and I really have no idea if it would be worth it to buy the car and sell these extra parts. any advice would help. thanks!
Sponsored

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
I'll give you $2,000

Wait....aren't you going to need a stock turbo then?

Reactions: zrk

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I am buying a 2021 supra but it comes with a bunch of mods that I don't want to add to the car, I would be looking to sell PURE 800 and eos port injection kit with 1050 cc injectors + meth kit(both brand new never used).I will be driving the car daily so I don't want it to be too modded. roughly what would I be looking at if I were to sell these and how long do you think it would take to sell these parts. I see that they are not readily available in most places. sorry I am very new to this scene and I really have no idea if it would be worth it to buy the car and sell these extra parts. any advice would help. thanks!
i am going to give you some friendly advice. Stay far away from that car and go find yourself a 100% stock car. You will thank me in the long run…

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
i am going to give you some friendly advice. Stay far away from that car and go find yourself a 100% stock car. You will thank me in the long run…
Quiet you, I want the meth kit.