aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake

closey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2004 SRT10 Ram, 1970 Chevelle, 1969 GTX, 1963 Suburban, 2017 Isuzu AT35, 2019 XC90
Cancelled mine last week so I could get the rest of my order released plus would like to see what the final design is like.
Sponsored

Calderon93

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
Cancelled mine last week so I could get the rest of my order released plus would like to see what the final design is like.
Same. They are taking way too long. I wanted to go with full AFE power bolts. Since I already have the chargepipe downpipe and exhaust. But the ams intake is looking pretty nice too

Calderon93

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
Hmm.. its mid June now. Any word?
Im gonna have to pass on this intake. Unfortunately to me this intake looks pretty bad in pics that Iā€™ve seen installed and itā€™s not even confirmed yet if this fits with the Cusco strut brace. So far the injen Evolution intake is looking better. Good Style and has a slot for the brace too.

jopfer

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
Im gonna have to pass on this intake. Unfortunately to me this intake looks pretty bad in pics that Iā€™ve seen installed and itā€™s not even confirmed yet if this fits with the Cusco strut brace. So far the injen Evolution intake is looking better. Good Style and has a slot for the brace too.
I'm almost certain it fits with the brace. Two reasons for this. First, on the website you can read the directions for installation. Step 1 states that if you have a power brace it needs to be removed, with the last step being replace the power brace. And secondly this is direct from the product website:

"Toyota Strut Brace:
The Takeda intake is designed to fit with the factory strut brace, with no modifications necessary."

ebutay87

First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
firekiirinsignup.com
Car(s)
2020 MKV Supra
Vehicle Showcase
UPDATE: I spoke with the Afe representative and won't start shipping until the end of JUNE due to production is still on process. To people that ordered this item, don't expect it will be on your front porch this month.

Calderon93

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
UPDATE: I spoke with the Afe representative and won't start shipping until the end of JUNE due to production is still on process. To people that ordered this item, don't expect it will be on your front porch this month.
Thatā€™s so wierd. I just received mine today. Spoke to a rep as well. I ask if it was in stock and he said yes. I wasnā€™t originally going with this intake due to not liking the design and also not being aware of strut brace compatibility ( which it is now confirmed to fit) but since I am tuning this weekend I decided to go ahead and buy it last week. I will post pics as soon as I get the chance to install

Kiwi Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
terminatorproducts.co.nz
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2021 GR Yaris, 2022 GR86
Thatā€™s so weird. I just received mine today. Spoke to a rep as well. I ask if it was in stock and he said yes. I wasnā€™t originally going with this intake due to not liking the design and also not being aware of strut brace compatibility ( which it is now confirmed to fit) but since I am tuning this weekend I decided to go ahead and buy it last week. I will post pics as soon as I get the chance to install
Great to hear :)

I'm very patiently waiting for my one, going to be interesting to see the difference between it & the MST I have

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Great to hear :)

I'm very patiently waiting for my one, going to be interesting to see the difference between it & the MST I have
:thumbsup:

ebutay87

First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
firekiirinsignup.com
Car(s)
2020 MKV Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Thatā€™s so wierd. I just received mine today. Spoke to a rep as well. I ask if it was in stock and he said yes. I wasnā€™t originally going with this intake due to not liking the design and also not being aware of strut brace compatibility ( which it is now confirmed to fit) but since I am tuning this weekend I decided to go ahead and buy it last week. I will post pics as soon as I get the chance to install
Thats awesome. It better be worth waiting for 4 months.

Kiwi Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
terminatorproducts.co.nz
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2021 GR Yaris, 2022 GR86
Thats awesome. It better be worth waiting for 4 months.
To be fair I paid for mine on 03-13-20, it was a pre-order & we knew it would be a while, then covid, then still waiting, such is life

At least I have a very nice car I can drive & I'm not waiting for that too :)

65sohc

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
65 GTO, 69 Corvette, 65 Corvette 427, 23 Corvette
Hopefully once the various intakes are available someone will do a dyno shootout to see which of them, if any, actually increase more than just noise.
Sponsored