REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Many
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all well and glad to be a part of the forum. I am going to add REMUS to the mix of systems that will be available for the new Supra. We are pretty excited for this system considering it is being produced right in our back yard at the Magna Steyr plant in Graz, Austria!! It is literally a 30 minute drive from our factory. Our systems are currently in production and will be updating the forum as I receive info from the factory. Will start a REMUS specific thread with pricing, video and images once they begin to trickle in. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

EfcHnDn.jpg

NDavis

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra LE #248 of 1500, 2014 BMW M235i
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not that impressed with any of the aftermarket exhaust sounds so far, the Milltek is a little louder with way more cracks and bangs but the tone seems similar, the Akrapovic seems to make it sound even more like a modded BMW, the HKS one imo is the best so far, but of all the systems I've heard so far I still think the stock US one sounds the best.

I would like an exhaust with that sort of higher pitched wail that you sometimes get, where the ones so far seem more deep and growly compared to the stock US which has more of that higher pitched tone from what I've heard.
I love the sound of my stock US exhaust.
Sponsored