Aftermarket Intake Install Question: Replacement for Non-Reusable OEM Clamp?

Rob_Supra21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra Refraction Blue
Hello,

Thinking of buying the Armaspeed Intake.

It is my understanding that when you install any aftermarket intake, you essentially have to break a clamp for the stock intake that cannot be re-used.

Anyone know the part number for it? I am thinking I would just put the stock intake back on before any maintenance to not get into any warranty issues (I only drive 300-400 miles a month so it isn't something I will be doing too often). Would probably just buy a few of them to keep on the side.
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Hello,

Thinking of buying the Armaspeed Intake.

It is my understanding that when you install any aftermarket intake, you essentially have to break a clamp for the stock intake that cannot be re-used.

Anyone know the part number for it? I am thinking I would just put the stock intake back on before any maintenance to not get into any warranty issues (I only drive 300-400 miles a month so it isn't something I will be doing too often). Would probably just buy a few of them to keep on the side.
Any hose clamp about 4in in diameter will work fine. I'll see if I can hunt down the part number for the stock locking clamp for you.