Aftermarket Toyota badges

Armando

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
I have a red '20 Supra and I'm interested in the black matte T with the red background aftermarket front and back badges, but I'm concerned the red background doesn't match the red of the car. I have seen American Panda, Emblems Only, and Thic Whips selling them. Can anyone with a red Supra that has these aftermarket badges let me know where you bought yours, and if the red background matches the red of the car.
Sponsored

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
I bought mine from Emblems Only, they’re trash snd their customer service is even worse! I’ve heard the Thic Whips badges are good, I might get some of those…

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
I bought mine from Emblems Only, they’re trash snd their customer service is even worse! I’ve heard the Thic Whips badges are good, I might get some of those…
[Deleted] Decided not to advertise a company, just in case.

Last edited:

Mr. Jonathan

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20'Supra 3.0 premium; AA DP; AS Intk; MBRP Ex; JB4
I just ordered from emblems only ( matte black with red background) I’ll let you know and post a pic once they come in. If the color match is no good I’ll just send them back for all black ones. It won’t hurt my heart.

Edit: As far as customer service. I made a mistake when ordering. So I placed a second order immediately. Customer service work with me to cancel/refund the first order with out an issue.

mr_sparkle6666

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
I’ve been eye balling replacement emblems on emblems only for a while, and finally ordered them this morning. Before anyone places an order make sure you get a coupon code. I got 30% off using “tuesday6am”.
I decided on the absolute zero matched base and gloss black T. Will update on how the oem paint color match is
Front and back emblems shipped was $88

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
@lmfao well I guess if you sell that kind of volume there’s bound to be a fucked up deal here and there. I definitely got one..

Brazuca

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Ordered a gloss black back with a matte black logo for my nocturnal black.
Will update here once I get it regarding color matching.

Mr. Jonathan

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20'Supra 3.0 premium; AA DP; AS Intk; MBRP Ex; JB4
Mine shipped so I’ll post a pic. Before I install. Also, WTF I missed out on the coupon!

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
I have the American panda badges they are a 100% paint match and perfect fit and finish… looks like a 100% OEM part. They charge a premium price because they make a quality product you get what you pay for. These are 60k sports cars no need to cheap out IMO
IMG_4263.jpeg
IMG_4262.jpeg
Sponsored