AirLift 3H

Sikh_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
I was wondering has anyone installed AirLift or Accuair on their Supra? If so how much was the cost? Im looking to get it done, but cost is coming close to 6K!
Sponsored

tedan628

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Sti, 2005 Forester XT
i used to have airlift suspension on my sti, the ride quality really sucks and its making extra noise a lot..though i feel like my suspension was breaking apart from hitting bumps. then i put coiloever and it rides s much better.

OP
OP
Sikh_Supra

Sikh_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
i used to have airlift suspension on my sti, the ride quality really sucks and its making extra noise a lot..though i feel like my suspension was breaking apart from hitting bumps. then i put coiloever and it rides s much better.
well my bags are here, so we'll see how this goes!

KingTai

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I did it guys! finally bagged the supra with no chassis error codes either! running Airlift 3H with factory dampers. The car rides extremely smooth and was 100 percent worth it!

Bag Supra 2.JPG
If you don't mind; how much did it cost you totally? I'm also planning to air my supra with universal bags but with Accuair endo CVT elevel. The cost for those looks to be 4-4.5k in total but i'm trying to figure out how much it cost to install.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Car came out great! Hows it ride?

If you don't mind; how much did it cost you totally? I'm also planning to air my supra with universal bags but with Accuair endo CVT elevel. The cost for those looks to be 4-4.5k in total but i'm trying to figure out how much it cost to install.
Might want to change up the management system since Accuair went out of business.

-Josh

OP
OP
Sikh_Supra

Sikh_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
id recommend going with airlift because accuser closed! it was around 5k because the bags were 2500 alone

OP
OP
Sikh_Supra

Sikh_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Car came out great! Hows it ride?

Might want to change up the management system since Accuair went out of business.

-Josh
it rides really great! bumpy roads have no harsh feeling anymore and it handles the same id say, the system keeps it level around corners also!

KingTai

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Yeah...I was trying to get Accuair locally but I think ill do airlift. 5k isnt bad at all for the whole kit

OP
OP
Sikh_Supra

Sikh_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah...I was trying to get Accuair locally but I think ill do airlift. 5k isnt bad at all for the whole kit
yea, took about 10 days but well. worth it. Theres a video of the supra airing out on my IG - Sikh_supra

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium (Downshift Blue)
I did it guys! finally bagged the supra with no chassis error codes either! running Airlift 3H with factory dampers. The car rides extremely smooth and was 100 percent worth it!

Bag Supra 2.JPG
Any noticeable change in the tire noise?
Sponsored