Webweasel

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Celica GT4 ST205, A90 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone heard anything about their car's PDI? My dealer still hasn't received the computer/cables etc needed, let alone had the other people come to activate it. Looks less and less likely that I'll be able to pick up on the 2nd...
Mine said snapon were coming on the 30th to unlock it. WTF? Is all I can say. Why would snapon unlock my car?
Sponsored

scoates

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 GT86, 2020 Supra A90 Edition, 2021 GR Yaris
Mine said snapon were coming on the 30th to unlock it. WTF? Is all I can say. Why would snapon unlock my car?
SnapOn apparently are needed to activate the computer/software needed for the PDI or something. Good that you have a date for it to happen though!

a90_tay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E92 M3, MKIV TT6, A90 Edition on Order
I never received a brochure so i've just asked for one.

Gaz_smithy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone heard anything about their car's PDI? My dealer still hasn't received the computer/cables etc needed, let alone had the other people come to activate it. Looks less and less likely that I'll be able to pick up on the 2nd...
My dealer has had the box sitting for over a week now and no word on when the PDI is to be carried out, there’s a big label on the box saying if opened before arrival warranty may be void

Gaz_smithy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86
Vehicle Showcase
So my car will be getting it’s PDI done tomorrow morning, confirmed this afternoon with the head of service at my dealer and then will be away to get paintwork protected tomorrow afternoon just in time to get registered.

OP
OP
Ursicles

Ursicles

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Aston Martin V8 Vantage S, Skoda Vrs 245
Though I've cancelled my car, my local centre are still trying to sell me one even though I've told them I've bought something else!

Car will be there for Sept 1st, so might pop along and see it at least, though I collect my Vantage on Monday :)

a90_tay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Though I've cancelled my car, my local centre are still trying to sell me one even though I've told them I've bought something else!

Car will be there for Sept 1st, so might pop along and see it at least, though I collect my Vantage on Monday :)
nice! any photos?

OP
OP
Ursicles

Ursicles

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Aston Martin V8 Vantage S, Skoda Vrs 245
Will grab a couple on Monday when I fly up to Edinburgh from London to see it in the metal for the first time, and drive it home 500 miles :)

Sunstorm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Yaris, A90 Edition Supra
So apparently the equipment to do the PDI will be arriving today and I've asked them if they can do the PDI as a priority so that there's time to get the paint protection done before I collect it on Monday now.

Webweasel

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Celica GT4 ST205, A90 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
So apparently the equipment to do the PDI will be arriving today and I've asked them if they can do the PDI as a priority so that there's time to get the paint protection done before I collect it on Monday now.
From what I have been told, some guys from SnapOn have to do the PDI. The dealership themselves won't have been trained to do it.

They are coming on the 30th to do my car and Ill be picking her up at 2pm Monday 2nd.

scoates

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 GT86, 2020 Supra A90 Edition, 2021 GR Yaris
My dealer has the equipment now, but no news on when SnapOn are coming... Hopefully might still get pickup on Monday but not holding out too much hope... If no date arranged yet I doubt they will get one sorted in just a couple of days.

Browndog

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Incoming A90
Called my dealer today, my car is still at sea, so that'll be a no for Monday.

They are due to have another customers car in a few days so I guess they'll have the equipment to
PDI mine when it arrives.

Not long now. :thumbsup:
Then on to the detailer for PPF and ceramic coating. More waiting. :banghead:

SRT Toy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Challenger 426 6 speed/2019 Dodge Rebel
Called my dealer today, my car is still at sea, so that'll be a no for Monday.

They are due to have another customers car in a few days so I guess they'll have the equipment to
PDI mine when it arrives.

Not long now. :thumbsup:
Then on to the detailer for PPF and ceramic coating. More waiting. :banghead:[/Q

SRT Toy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Challenger 426 6 speed/2019 Dodge Rebel
Understand your frustration,my premium is sitting in a railcar 80 miles from me and they cant seem to get it to dealer,have changed delivery date three times.. Great customer service!

a90_tay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I wonder why all the a90s arrived first..
Sponsored