Anyone has figured out how to turn the reverse center light into an intermittent F1 Brake light?

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Nope, all are single color LEDs. Fog lights are red, the outer ones for reverse are white.

Yeah, they serve for a purpose. And I'm with you, personally I don't want to miss them for safety reasons (although as an Ex-Celica driver I really do miss the dual fog lights left and right and not just one single fog light), but since it's no requirement in the US to have these, they don't lose any functionality and it seems like a nice gimmick :D
We don't get fog light to begin with, so we aren't losing any functionality.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium

3literV8Eater

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
The EU one doesn’t look like it would put out much light for the reverse function. The stock one for the US is already hard to see with at night as is. Just my opinion though.

ZeroSup88

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 GR Supra
The EU one doesn’t look like it would put out much light for the reverse function. The stock one for the US is already hard to see with at night as is. Just my opinion though.
it’s about The same light output, if you upgrade the license plate lights it gives you more light even with the us or euro version. But again, everyone’s vision varies.
Sponsored