Anyone have dyno results of a 2021+ Supra stock, and then with a catless downpipe only

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
I have the hks one. It's okay. I've gotten the CEL twice in two occasions where I switched to sport and immediately floored it. When I mean immediate i mean click and go. It went on both cases. But once I cleared went 1500 miles with no issues. But normal mode or switching to sport and driving normally nothing comes up.
don't you have an HKS exhaust too?
and no sound clips?
jail.
Sponsored

M3ltdown

First Name
Peteskeet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Golf R
yep. more aggressive tone, slightly faster turbo spool

amytrix or kenji garage catless DPs for no CEL. if you want power from a catted DP and no CEL, i've read the HKS catalyzer is 150 cel and no light so far, but it's also $2,000... lol

as far as going from stock to catless, on an E50 ECUTEK tune:
1687369511364.png
Iā€™m looking ant kenji, the product page doesnā€™t explain what the difference between their street and race DP isā€¦. Only race is in stockā€¦. Any idea what the differences are?

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Have you installed the dp yet? If so, how is it? Considering purchasing the Armytrix very soon. Thanks!
Yes, I installed it, and the CEL turned off in a couple days. The quality of the Armytrix is excellent as well, but I'm a tiny bit sad that the thicker construction allows less turbo hiss & wastegate noises to escape versus the Titan I had on there before. Still happy with it though, and watch for my Titan DP marketplace listing to appear soon.

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
Iā€™m looking ant kenji, the product page doesnā€™t explain what the difference between their street and race DP isā€¦. Only race is in stockā€¦. Any idea what the differences are?
Street has a 200 cell cat in it, iirc. Race is catless. Both have built in defoulers to prevent CEL.

Is Kenji the same as Function werk? They seem similar if not exactly the same product.