Anyone have dyno results of a 2021+ Supra stock, and then with a catless downpipe only

koolaidd14

First Name
Miranda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 MK5
I dyno'd my stock 2021 with and without the catless DP, no tune or supporting mods. I gained 39 ft lbs of torque and 17 whp. Substantial increase in torque through the whole powerband, and the turbo spools noticeably quicker. The DP replacement is a must on these cars.
What brand downpipe did you run?

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Been running with CEL for 5000 miles, no issues
Same. No issues other than the usual catless smell.

Also on a 300$ titan catless downpipe for going on 2 years now. No issues. Just checked it the other day and looks fine. No discoloration beyond normal and no rust or leaks, etc.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Same. No issues other than the usual catless smell.

Also on a 300$ titan catless downpipe for going on 2 years now. No issues. Just checked it the other day and looks fine. No discoloration beyond normal and no rust or leaks, etc.
Same here. Zero issues with my Titan thus far.

I literally laughed in a guy's face when he tried to tell me his $525 AMS was going to "outperform" (ie make more power) my $300 Titan. I had to clue him in that ALL downpipes still neck down to 3.15" where they meet the cat-back section, and aside from maybe looks and the 'clout' of the brand name, he essentially just wasted $225.

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Same here. Zero issues with my Titan thus far.

I literally laughed in a guy's face when he tried to tell me his $525 AMS was going to "outperform" (ie make more power) my $300 Titan. I had to clue him in that ALL downpipes still neck down to 3.15" where they meet the cat-back section, and aside from maybe looks and the 'clout' of the brand name, he essentially just wasted $225.
Wait his metal pipe is better than my metal pipe!?

This is why I don't mind going cheap when it's just an empty pipe. What's the diff..._maybe_ metal quality, but even then my cheapest stuff lasted just fine. Titan is a better brand than the subie cheapos I used to get.

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
I scored a used one from another forum member, and it was $515. I've been doing research on eliminating my CEL for a long time, and the Armytrix is by far the most effective thing I've seen. There's never a guarantee it will eliminate the CEL, but I haven't yet heard anyone say it came back on. I was dreaming of getting the $900+ Ceramic coated one as well, but I think I'll just coat this raw one myself before installation.

My used Titan will be going up for sale in the near future...
Why not just get a tune like mhd or bm3 and get rid of the check engine and add a lot of power???

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Why not just get a tune like mhd or bm3 and get rid of the check engine and add a lot of power???
2023 MT. I also already own a JB4.

I'm not ready to play the ECU shuffle.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I scored a used one from another forum member, and it was $515. I've been doing research on eliminating my CEL for a long time, and the Armytrix is by far the most effective thing I've seen. There's never a guarantee it will eliminate the CEL, but I haven't yet heard anyone say it came back on. I was dreaming of getting the $900+ Ceramic coated one as well, but I think I'll just coat this raw one myself before installation.

Get some of this. It works so well that I once coated the outside of a brake caliper with it, and my vinyl stickers never overheated, Even after about half a dozen track days. The stuff is amazing. I always have a can or two of it on hand. Coat the crap out of the inside of the downpipe, and you will be good to go.

download (1).jpeg

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI

I got a function werk catless from another member on here ($400) and I'm 200 miles in with no CEL. It has a built in defouler thing for the 2nd o2. Previous owner had it on several thousand miles with no CEL. Seems like Armytrix and FW are the best options for going catless.
LIcAJKq.jpg

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
I currently have a AA on my 23 MT and have noticed no difference in power whatsoever. Looking forward to catless

2023 MT. I also already own a JB4.

I'm not ready to play the ECU shuffle.
How does the car drive with JB4? I've heard the pedal feel is not good