anyone have eibach US springs in stock?

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra (sold), 2023 F150 Tremor
I actually placed an order with them the other day but they do not have it in stock. still waiting for my order to be canceled or refunded.
I like speed industry, but I ALWAYS call them to confirm stock. In fact, I basically do that with any Supra part. It was a huge mess trying to get my wheels from other vendors, backorders, half of the wheels in stock, etc. Speed Industry saved the day, but confirm stock on when ordering parts is my advice with any vendor.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I like speed industry, but I ALWAYS call them to confirm stock. In fact, I basically do that with any Supra part. It was a huge mess trying to get my wheels from other vendors, backorders, half of the wheels in stock, etc. Speed Industry saved the day, but confirm stock on when ordering parts is my advice with any vendor.
It’s weird but… Speed Industry actually called me because I bought an extra set of hawk DTC pads. They were right. It was a mistake 🤦🏼‍♂️ Talk about going both directions with them, lol. But yeah, they’ve been really good to me 🤷‍♂️

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
That's actually a great suggestion! We've improved our inventory system this year to minimize such inconveniences.

Approximately 95% of our product inventory on the website is now updated in real-time. If the website allows you to add an item to your cart, it means it's in stock.

On the other hand, if you see the option to add it to your wishlist, that indicates it's currently out of stock.

Eibach is among the brands that have live inventory updates on our site.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I've got two sets of the Z4 Euros (which Eibach wised up and is now ALSO listing the MKV as an application for) on order right now, and am just waiting for them to manufacture & release another batch. So it's not just the USDM set that's on backorder right now.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That's actually a great suggestion! We've improved our inventory system this year to minimize such inconveniences.

Approximately 95% of our product inventory on the website is now updated in real-time. If the website allows you to add an item to your cart, it means it's in stock.

On the other hand, if you see the option to add it to your wishlist, that indicates it's currently out of stock.

Eibach is among the brands that have live inventory updates on our site.
That is so well needed and thanks for sharing this info!

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
That is so well needed and thanks for sharing this info!
My pleasure! I will do my best to share all the brands with live inventory so customers can purchase confidently. But with 60K products on the website, this is a lengthy process. 😂

If ever in doubt, please check with me regarding the item or brand you are interested in, and I will confirm whether or not the inventory on the website is live.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My pleasure! I will do my best to share all the brands with live inventory so customers can purchase confidently. But with 60K products on the website, this is a lengthy process. 😂

If ever in doubt, please check with me regarding the item or brand you are interested in, and I will confirm whether or not the inventory on the website is live.
I bet! Thanks 🙏🏼 That is really cool and missing from most Supra part places. You will have a mega advantage. I love buying from Amazon, RockAuto and others, knowing what is in stock and what’s not. Will definitely be more fun shopping on your site.
Sponsored