Anyone in the Boston area had their Supra fully wrapped?

blvckmachina

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 2021
I have a 21 A91 nocturnal that I was considering getting wrapped, Id prefer a shop that has already done a supra before to avoid probs (removing bumpers and sensor issues)

If anyone has any places they'd recommend Id appreciate it
Sponsored

D K

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 TG
If you're on Instagram, check out @nesupras. There are a bunch of cars in the New England area that have had wraps done.

CC3

First Name
C.H.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Stratosphere)
I always get ads from Q Car Care in Burlington. I've never gotten a wrap before either. I'm interested in getting a partial wrap. Any advice that Boston folks can provide would be appreciated.

SupraCess

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 GR Surpa and a turbocharged FRS
I have a 21 A91 nocturnal that I was considering getting wrapped, Id prefer a shop that has already done a supra before to avoid probs (removing bumpers and sensor issues)

If anyone has any places they'd recommend Id appreciate it
Any luck on finding a shop?

OP
OP
blvckmachina

blvckmachina

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 2021
Any luck on finding a shop?
Nothing really came of it. One shop in Quincy gave me a too good to be true quote for like 4 on the whole car but their reviews were all over the place and they took over a month to reply to my inquiry

CC3

First Name
C.H.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Stratosphere)
Nothing really came of it. One shop in Quincy gave me a too good to be true quote for like 4 on the whole car but their reviews were all over the place and they took over a month to reply to my inquiry
Q Car Care got back to me within a couple of hours after I used their website to request an appointment for a partial PPF and ceramic coating. They had an opening that same week and I was scheduled and all ready to go, but then I reneged. I decided to wait until the spring to get it on since I'm not driving in the winter anyways. I will most likely use them in the spring. They have good Google Reviews and I had a good experience setting up the initial appointment.
Sponsored