Anyone running a AWE Touring Resonated Exhaust?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
have AWS touring I would sell. here in NOVA
What would get in its place Rock? I love my AWE track - for the track 😂 But in town, damn she’s loud. And I primarily track her… not to mention my wife won’t let me get rid of it 😒

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
What would get in its place Rock? I love my AWE track - for the track 😂 But in town, damn she’s loud. And I primarily track her… not to mention my wife won’t let me get rid of it 😒
It is sitting in my garage. I also have a custom single sitting in garage but saving that

TSmkV

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, 4Runner, RX350
Sound clip of my AWE resonated touring (in park…sorry). Boost Logic catless DP and Pure800 plus ECUTek Tune. No drone. If I’m going light load in Comfort Mode (like up slight grade) it ALMOST starts to get a slight drone if its running like 1,500 rpm

and trying to decide whether it wants to downshift or not. But it’s not bad and very infrequent…I’m almost always in Sport mode anyway!

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Sound clip of my AWE resonated touring (in park…sorry). Boost Logic catless DP and Pure800 plus ECUTek Tune. No drone. If I’m going light load in Comfort Mode (like up slight grade) it ALMOST starts to get a slight drone if its running like 1,500 rpm

and trying to decide whether it wants to downshift or not. But it’s not bad and very infrequent…I’m almost always in Sport mode anyway!
Sounds loud enuf! Te gusta 😍