APEX Wheels | Forged Sprint™ Line Group Buys + New Design!

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
When will these be available for mkv platform?? 🔥
62FA0A42-FAE8-4B05-9E71-F4FD03684C7C.jpeg
I can't go into too much detail at the moment, but we do have some plans for our Flow Formed wheels as well. We'll make sure to reach out to the community once we have something more concrete!
Sponsored

Rolos

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
I'm looking for the APEX VS-5RS in 18x9.5? Are they still available for the Supra?

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Is there a rough estimate of when VS-5RS in Satin Bronze 19x9.5/19x11 from this group buy will be shipping? I'm not in a rush or anything, just curious.

cinosa

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Nitro Yellow Supra 3.0 Premium
Is there a rough estimate of when VS-5RS in Satin Bronze 19x9.5/19x11 from this group buy will be shipping? I'm not in a rush or anything, just curious.
I have the same wheels (and color!) coming, but in 18x10/18x11. I got the "your order is ready to ship" email on friday, but no actual shipping confirmation email just yet (hoping for that today or tomorrow).

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Nice! I haven't gotten anything yet since the order confirmation.

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
I have the same wheels (and color!) coming, but in 18x10/18x11. I got the "your order is ready to ship" email on friday, but no actual shipping confirmation email just yet (hoping for that today or tomorrow).
Wheels should be shipping out within the next week. I would recommend reaching out through our Contact Form for more information and be sure to include your order number if you have it handy. You may need to pay the rest of your invoice past the original deposit in order to finalize your shipping.

Thanks for being patient with us!

cinosa

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wheels should be shipping out within the next week. I would recommend reaching out through our Contact Form for more information and be sure to include your order number if you have it handy. You may need to pay the rest of your invoice past the original deposit in order to finalize your shipping.

Thanks for being patient with us!
The balance has already been taken, so we're square on that front. I'll use the contact form if I don't see a tracking # by the end of the week.

Thanks!

cinosa

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
@APEXRaceParts I used your "contact us" link on your website exactly a week ago today, stating that I received my wheels from the group buy, but that one of them was damaged. The auto reply email I received said someone would reach out to me, in less than 24 hours usually, to discuss it, and yet no one has. I'm more than a little disappointed by the lack of fucks your company has given thus far, considering how much you charge for wheels.

I'm attaching the photos I took the day they were installed. It looks like something was dropped on this spoke, as the box they came in was not obviously damaged, and none of the other wheels look to be damaged.

PXL_20230509_122858342.jpg

PXL_20230509_122907177.jpg

PXL_20230509_122911613.jpg

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
@APEXRaceParts I used your "contact us" link on your website exactly a week ago today, stating that I received my wheels from the group buy, but that one of them was damaged. The auto reply email I received said someone would reach out to me, in less than 24 hours usually, to discuss it, and yet no one has. I'm more than a little disappointed by the lack of fucks your company has given thus far, considering how much you charge for wheels.

I'm attaching the photos I took the day they were installed. It looks like something was dropped on this spoke, as the box they came in was not obviously damaged, and none of the other wheels look to be damaged.

Hello!

First off, I definitely want to apologize for the delay. We do typically adhere to a 24 hour turnaround time and we aren't in the habit of long delays like this. I'll make sure we get on top of this for you ASAP.

- Matt

cinosa

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hello!

First off, I definitely want to apologize for the delay. We do typically adhere to a 24 hour turnaround time and we aren't in the habit of long delays like this. I'll make sure we get on top of this for you ASAP.

- Matt
Thanks Matt, appreciate it.

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

Funny, I would be talking to my tire shop WAY before putting a vendor on public blast for this. Based on your explanation, this was discovered AFTER installation with no visible signs that the damage happened in transit. So, what's more likely here; the vendor packed a damaged wheel, or the shop that mounted your wheels fucked up, damaged one and didn't mention it? I'm gonna go with the latter. Looks to me like someone slapped the wheel with the mounting head while mounting the tire.
Sponsored