First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
1994 Nissan Skyline GTS-T
21 3.0 Base model checking in. Jacub@bimmercode just completed the install. Im soooo happy for such a simple capability. The install had a hiccup but he fixed it within 15 minutes. All base model Supras should do this!!

waiting for my ENET cable to arrive and then pay for the install :)
Sponsored

Cousindeagle

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
92 NSX
waiting for my ENET cable to arrive and then pay for the install :)
good! I bought the yellow one that they recommended. Youll need the free version of Team Viewer and a windows laptop. On your laptop, download Whatsapp in the event they need to resort to the back up plan to redo the install. My install ran into an issue that may have been caused by me during the install. Otherwise super easy

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Why did I think CarPlay was standard on all Supra 3.0 models? Or am I misreading the thread and theres more to it.

t4t3hybrid

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
good! I bought the yellow one that they recommended. Youll need the free version of Team Viewer and a windows laptop. On your laptop, download Whatsapp in the event they need to resort to the back up plan to redo the install. My install ran into an issue that may have been caused by me during the install. Otherwise super easy
many thanks for the tech tips mahalo and aloha!!

t4t3hybrid

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
Why did I think CarPlay was standard on all Supra 3.0 models? Or am I misreading the thread and theres more to it.
base model 2023 here: no Toyota safety sense, sos, or CarPlay. Also not connectivity to Supra connect.

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
@BRCoding comes highly recommended as most of you know Iā€™m pretty particular and Jakob is top notch! Used the service today and he was extremely helpful and updated the car suite in total. Adds features to 2020 that only the newest models have such as adjusting rear camera etc, this wasnā€™t previously available on the 2020 A90 base and it works just as OEM. Canā€™t say enough good about the overall experience. No need for expensive bimmer harness which only works with USB etc just update to the existing coding, wireless CarPlay as it should be on all Supras.

BRCoding

First Name
Jakub
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, M2, 992
@BRCoding comes highly recommended as most of you know Iā€™m pretty particular and Jakob is top notch! Used the service today and he was extremely helpful and updated the car suite in total. Adds features to 2020 that only the newest models have such as adjusting rear camera etc, this wasnā€™t previously available on the 2020 A90 base and it works just as OEM. Canā€™t say enough good about the overall experience.
Thanks for honest review!

Cousindeagle

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
92 NSX
^^^ hey bud, we did the install and ran into hiccups as well. after the 15 mins., carplay did populate on the bluetooth menu under "manage wireless devices" but i noticed the red check mark was missing. sure enough, it wouldn't connect to my iphone. we waited another 15 mins., still no-go. hopefully this gets sorted out tomorrow when we will try to reflash again.
interesting that you mentioned that. Same for our first attempt. We ended up redoing the install package. It was a large file but the re-install fixed it. If memory serves, the file package was large, gig large. Hopefully you get this squared away. Carplay makes the wife that much happier

t4t3hybrid

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
interesting that you mentioned that. Same for our first attempt. We ended up redoing the install package. It was a large file but the re-install fixed it. If memory serves, the file package was large, gig large. Hopefully you get this squared away. Carplay makes the wife that much happier

downloading this giga File as we speak

image.jpg

Cousindeagle

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
92 NSX
hey bud, despite 2x install attempts, the car still won't take the installation... could be a stubborn ECU.... jacob is working with me on it. my questions is: did you have to buckle your driver side seat belt during the installation? or, did you have to close the drive side door? i could've sworn i read something about the seat belt having to be clicked in during the installation but i'm not sure... thanks!
I just had to roll up all the windows and lock it as normal. On the 2nd attempt, I left with the key fob for about an hour then reattempted the install using the downloaded zip file for the reset. Im sure heā€™ll get it working

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
If I remember correctly, I had to start the car and buckle my seatbelt. After he did what he did I turned off the car, exiting the car and locking it with the remote then waiting 10 mins. Jacob knows what heā€™s doing so Iā€™m sure heā€™ll figure it outā€¦mine has worked perfectly since the installā€¦

t4t3hybrid

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
thank you sirs... 110% confident in jacob that it'll work OK in the end. i'll remember the seat belt buckling -- when the install was over he said to unbuckle my seatbelt and i'm like oh snap i didn't do that so maybe my car thought i wasn't strapped in for the #vteckickingin or #overboost lol jk lol ------ 5th time's the charm!!

PS, my $36k msrp venza came factory with carplay and toyota_connect remote engine on :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

6.jpg

wavy warrior

First Name
Warrior
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Walk
So I have a ā€˜22 3.0 base, I didnā€™t care about the safety features of the premium. I was happy for about a minute until I started having CarPlay withdrawals. I love my supra, but I canā€™t stand not have an CarPlay, so Iā€™ve even thought about trading it in for another car. Well, now I have CarPlay! Thank you @BRCoding !!! This process was extremely quick and easy, you do have to let them into your computer, but I felt good about it because he has so many positive reviews and heā€™s been doing it for so long. The process worked flawlessly, and now I have CarPlay! I would highly recommend this gentlemanā€™s service as he is very professional, very efficient and for the money you canā€™t beat it.
1711E13D-6446-4E6C-809A-AB4F1F4021F6.jpeg
8943F2E1-8061-4EB0-A1D5-78674BED2F66.jpeg
How do I get intouch with the master mind who did this?