First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
21' Supra 3.0, 23' Z Perf, 14' Toyota 86
With this crazy storm (sitting at 22" here), and potentially snow again next Sunday, the roads are going to be a salty mess likely until the end of the month. Thinking we should aim for last weekend or two in Feb at this point (2/21 or 2/28).
Probably best for end of Feb yes.
Sponsored

osoto505-a91

First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91 Refraction Blue
I think the Feb should be fine.
Sorry guys missed the last post but Iā€™m still down to meet in February l. Hope to meet soon.
PS tired of seeing all the Supra meets in CA, FL, NC, TX and none in NJ/NY.

OP
OP
cntrvslbrs

cntrvslbrs

First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
Sorry guys missed the last post but Iā€™m still down to meet in February l. Hope to meet soon.
PS tired of seeing all the Supra meets in CA, FL, NC, TX and none in NJ/NY.
I feel you on that one. One of our guys is down in FL for a little while and has been rolling with a mob of MKVs haha

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Im down to meet whenever if im not booked up. im north of you guys in the Orange/Dutchess County area. We do stuff up this way pretty often as well.

OP
OP
cntrvslbrs

cntrvslbrs

First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
Im down to meet whenever if im not booked up. im north of you guys in the Orange/Dutchess County area. We do stuff up this way pretty often as well.
I'll say, the tentative date for meeting up would be FEB 28th. Where do you guys normally hold your meetups at?

osoto505-a91

First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'll say, the tentative date for meeting up would be FEB 28th. Where do you guys normally hold your meetups at?
The 28th sounds good, hopefully this damn snow goes away buy then. How many people are willing meet? I know 2 guys in my area who might be willing to meet as well. They also know a few more guys so I can try and get at least 5 from Central Jersey.

Nexus90

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra A91 Edition, 19 Camry, 04 Sequoia
roll call whats good fam just checking in, im still down to meet and fool around or whatever, i decided to take a work related drive in the supra like 120 miles to egg harbor, in the rainy-ish day it was, gotta say the most relaxing and exciting "2hrs and 20mins" of my day. maybe its just me but i hate when ppl call me while im driving the supra, like before i never cared but now its like ugh your interrupting my fun time. anyways point is i'll drive where ever just need a locale.

OP
OP
cntrvslbrs

cntrvslbrs

First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
roll call whats good fam just checking in, im still down to meet and fool around or whatever, i decided to take a work related drive in the supra like 120 miles to egg harbor, in the rainy-ish day it was, gotta say the most relaxing and exciting "2hrs and 20mins" of my day. maybe its just me but i hate when ppl call me while im driving the supra, like before i never cared but now its like ugh your interrupting my fun time. anyways point is i'll drive where ever just need a locale.
Hey so we're still on for Sunday! Let's do the Shake Shack on off rt.17 in Paramus. Let's do 3PM!
@osoto505-a91 @Chizadyo @nibble @jonesxlv

Another guy on here with his Nitro yellow says there's more that will be down to meet on Sunday too so let's roll on out!

osoto505-a91

First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey so we're still on for Sunday! Let's do the Shake Shack on off rt.17 in Paramus. Let's do 3PM!
@osoto505-a91 @Chizadyo @nibble @jonesxlv

Another guy on here with his Nitro yellow says there's more that will be down to meet on Sunday too so let's roll on out!
Iā€™m down! Iā€™m also part of Nitros group, we might be 3-5 total

OP
OP
cntrvslbrs

cntrvslbrs

First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
100% Rain for Sunday. Not the best turn of events with the forecast. Andreas is talking about doing something tomorrow but honestly, was pretty fixated on Sunday. Reschedule (March 7th)?
Sponsored