Arizona Supra Club

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Hey everyone. I’m not on Facebook but here is a snapshot of a drive happening next Sunday. Make sure you let Ume Gohel know if you plan on going so he has a good head count. Hope to see a few more MKV’s there!
Sponsored

Attachments

Irulea2

First Name
Ayrula
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 premium
Hey All! Just picked up a 21 in Phantom Grey a few weeks ago and am located out in East Mesa in Phoenix. Wrap shop just finished doing a full body PPF so now I can enjoy driving this beautiful car. Looking forward to joining some meetups/drives with this crew!
I believe I saw you this morning on the 202?N

PhantomGR

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Phantom Grey 3.0
Hey everyone. I’m not on Facebook but here is a snapshot of a drive happening next Sunday. Make sure you let Ume Gohel know if you plan on going so he has a good head count. Hope to see a few more MKV’s there!
Thanks for posting this! Hopefully I can make this work!

Stupendous

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Which FB group is this?

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten 3.0 Premium, 2020 Lexus RC350 FSport
I so want to go to this but have literally had a huge family tragedy happen this past week. If I'm still in AZ next weekend, I'll be going.

QQ520TT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Solara, FRS, Prius
I so want to go to this but have literally had a huge family tragedy happen this past week. If I'm still in AZ next weekend, I'll be going.
Sorry to hear that! Hope your family are all okay! Qingqing Yellow supra here, just saw this post and wanna say hi to the supra family in AZ. In Inde right now, and had a blast on Friday open trackday. John gave me a ride driving his 911 and my supra. Realized that driver is way more important than the horse power. He is so down to earth and a truly amazing driver. Finally my supra had once over taken these little rocket miatas on the track...???

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten 3.0 Premium, 2020 Lexus RC350 FSport
Sorry to hear that! Hope your family are all okay! Qingqing Yellow supra here, just saw this post and wanna say hi to the supra family in AZ. In Inde right now, and had a blast on Friday open trackday. John gave me a ride driving his 911 and my supra. Realized that driver is way more important than the horse power. He is so down to earth and a truly amazing driver. Finally my supra had once over taken these little rocket miatas on the track...???
Hey Qingqing! I'm so jealous, glad to hear Inde is awesome. I was super lucky to get to learn from John, so I'm glad you got the same experience. He was great, answering all my "little kid asking his hero" questions I had.

Unfortunately, my father-in-law who is an all round awesome guy, is suffering from what is likely a terminal brain condition. He wasn't even 60 yet and he's just lost most of his mental faculties virtually overnight, whole thing just sucks. Would have loved to be at Inde with you, probably won't be able to do any track days for a while.

Going to try to make the upcoming cruise on Sunday though, it will be good to get away for a day.

QQ520TT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Solara, FRS, Prius
Hey Qingqing! I'm so jealous, glad to hear Inde is awesome. I was super lucky to get to learn from John, so I'm glad you got the same experience. He was great, answering all my "little kid asking his hero" questions I had.

Unfortunately, my father-in-law who is an all round awesome guy, is suffering from what is likely a terminal brain condition. He wasn't even 60 yet and he's just lost most of his mental faculties virtually overnight, whole thing just sucks. Would have loved to be at Inde with you, probably won't be able to do any track days for a while.

Going to try to make the upcoming cruise on Sunday though, it will be good to get away for a day.
Oh No...That's really awful your father-in-Law has such condition at a young age. Hope you guys stay strong and positive!

Have a fun Sunday! I won't be able to make it but happy to see the Supra community getting more members. I think this car is worth every penny. Four track days already, bone stock. Never over heating after 8 hot laps. Brake pad and tire still have some life left. In the first session today, A GTI went limp mode after 5 laps:spaz:

turbopk

First Name
Pk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 ford edge(DD)
I am here in Phoenix, well Mesa to be exact. Still haven't found my Supra yet. But near my area I frequently see a white and a grey one. Pretty sure both bone stock.
Would be nice to see some local Phoenix/Surrounding areas meet ups.
Oh and last time I was at friday night drags there was a white one with bolt on, tune running mid 10's

An63l323

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Hello guys wanted to ask I am getting some special parts made by a fabricator down in phoenix area and wanted to see what shop is the go to to finish up a turbo install? I am in Utah so not familiar with your local shops

turbopk

First Name
Pk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 ford edge(DD)
Hello guys wanted to ask I am getting some special parts made by a fabricator down in phoenix area and wanted to see what shop is the go to to finish up a turbo install? I am in Utah so not familiar with your local shops
I have heard nothing but good things about black market racing in Phoenix.
Sponsored