OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR
Decades of precision engineering for the finest platforms in the world has led us to this: an American-manufactured exhaust lineup for the Toyota A90 Supra. Perfect fitment, 65% more flow than stock, future-proofed for big power, patented drone-canceling 180 Technology, five-inch double-walled tips and a signature soundtrack that only AWE can deliver.

The best sounding exhaust on the planet lands February 19th. Learn more, and sign up to be notified upon release right here.

Last edited:

whostorm05

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited, 1991 Pontiac TransAm
Am I the only person who wishes this utilized the factory valve? Sometimes I want to be loud, other times I don't. lol I'm not in my 20's or 30's any longer.

I'm reading there will be a Touring and a Track edition. What's the psychical differences between the two? Assuming the Track is louder? Dyno differences between the two?

Torquem

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
I didn't miss the valve on my ZL1. It wasn't obnoxious. There are also optional resonators for mid pipe.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR
Am I the only person who wishes this utilized the factory valve? Sometimes I want to be loud, other times I don't. lol I'm not in my 20's or 30's any longer.

I'm reading there will be a Touring and a Track edition. What's the psychical differences between the two? Assuming the Track is louder? Dyno differences between the two?
Touring features our patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology, whereas the Track Edition does not and will have bullet resonators in the mid section and unfiltered dual 3" piping behind them.

You can still have your quiet aspect with our Touring configurations. Light throttle results in low volume, highway driving is very sophisticated within the cabin while remaining drone-free. 180 Technology keeps it all in check.

No performance differences as our 180 Technology resonators are straight-through, just like the Track Edition straight pipe sections.

whostorm05

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited, 1991 Pontiac TransAm
Thanks Josh, but sometimes I want to be loud. lol Tough choice. At wide open throttle I'm assuming the Track Edition will be noticeably louder?

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR
Thanks Josh, but sometimes I want to be loud. lol Tough choice. At wide open throttle I'm assuming the Track Edition will be noticeably louder?
You can have both. Drop the hammer and the Touring Edition screams. It is what is heard in the teaser video.

Track and Touring will sound essentially the same from outside of the car. The primary difference is the in-cabin acoustics -- Touring doesn't drone whereas Track Edition is rowdy at all times.

Torquem

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
I had Touring on my ZL1 and it was beast mode. Great tone. I am ordering the touring for the Supra and will post up as many vids as possible to help out potential buyers.