• Thread starter Deleted member 10795
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
I've got the Tomei Type D sitting in the spare bedroom awaiting the Supra 6MT to arrive..
Sponsored

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
No, Iā€™ve never scrapped mine. I have to drive sideways into my drive way. But Iā€™ve never had a issue with scrapping

1AE278B7-99B4-494B-822C-5298E884F10D.jpeg
That is what I have to do also driving sideways, but does it sit super low and look weird?? Any behind pictures??

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
Best one I can find, no doesnā€™t sit low, from the side picture itā€™s tucked up high enough you canā€™t see it.

64A44480-68BE-4728-9FC5-A7D5B07A474B.jpeg

72F6419A-BD79-41DE-A38E-E3C0BEE699E6.jpeg
It does look deceiving though from the last picture it looks like it would scrap on a speed bump but then again you look lowered and I'll be stock height.

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
It does look deceiving though from the last picture it looks like it would scrap on a speed bump but then again you look lowered and I'll be stock height.
that side angle of my car shows you what kinda hangs down (right in the middle of the door straight down from there is where the pipe sticks out a half inch or so maybe), and yeah im lowered, nothing has ever scraped on my car but the front lip.

cbrummell

First Name
carson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 nitro yellow supra 3.0 premium
Itā€™s takes some adjusting but once you get it all set right it definitely doesnā€™t hang any lower that a stock exhaust Iā€™ve never scraped my awe on anything

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
I honestly donā€™t think the mufflers do all that much for total volume they just help keep it civil when your not hammering it and knock down drone on the highway because mine is still loud on cold starts and wide open! Should be a great switch for you!
Jumping in to shed some light on the Touring Edition. Those are actually not mufflers, rather our drone-canceling 180 TechnologyĀ® resonators. They have a straight-through design so you don't lose out on performance or exterior sound, their main job is to combat drone frequencies so you can have an enjoyable in-cabin experience when cruising. :thumbsup:

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Jumping in to shed some light on the Touring Edition. Those are actually not mufflers, rather our drone-canceling 180 TechnologyĀ® resonators. They have a straight-through design so you don't lose out on performance or exterior sound, their main job is to combat drone frequencies so you can have an enjoyable in-cabin experience when cruising. :thumbsup:
Can I turn it off and on Sara? As in maintain my AWE track sound (loud) if I wanted to? Considering converting my AWE track to touring. Thanks for your response!

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
Can you turn it on and off Sara? Or is it as loud out side of the car? Considering converting my AWE track to touring. Thanks for your response!
Its not a switch, rather two Helmholtz-style resonators. Your mode of control is your right foot, so more throttle will yield more sound, less throttle and at cruising speeds you will notice it mellow out significantly compared to the Track Edition.

So you have the ability to be a bit more subtle when need be, but when you want to hear your system just step in the throttle šŸ˜Ž