BC Coilovers...Anyone tried these on a Supra?

BlackSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra
Hello guys. I recently went on a mountain pass cruise with some buddies and their modded Honda's and Porsches. I noticed the Supra nose dives and body rolls a ton during both high speed and low speed corners. Honestly I was kinda scared trying to keep up. It's not very confidence inspiring. First I thought of just getting springs. They go for about $400 to $500. A few local shops quoted me $500 for the install. So that's about $1000 in total. I came across BC coilovers and they are selling for about $1000. I can easily install these at home myself. So the question is, should I go for the springs (H&R) or BC coilovers? Both method will cost about the same. I've read a lot of good reviews on BC coilovers and they are mostly positive, but I have not yet seen them on the A90. Are they decent performance parts vs the H&R springs? Or should I not bother with them at all?
Sponsored

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000
Personally i'd go with the HKS HAS kit. You get the same adjustability as coilovers but you get to retain your adaptive suspension. Should only be about 800$ ish but could be out of stock.

I'm curious what cars you came from before the Supra? Mine is pretty confidence inspiring for a stock car. I have a pretty heavily modified S2000 which is a totally different beast but the Supra i found to be pretty compliant.

OP
OP
BlackSupra

BlackSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra
I had mostly older JDM cars like FC, FD, R32 GTR, and an E46 M3. Not an S2000 though, unfortunately. Always wanted one but never had the chance to own it. The roads we drove on had big elevation changes, both high and low speed corners. I'm sure the Supra will go around the corner no problems but I want to get rid of the initial nose dive and the body roll. It makes me not want to go faster lol.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I have nothing bad about BC for other platforms but just wanted to call out that with most A90 coilover systems, you lose the stock comfort/sport adjustability.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I'd get coilovers over BC. Easier to install as well. Let us know if we can get you a price on those BC coils. We sell them across multiple platforms including Porsches and I never hear bad feedback on them!

-Josh
Sponsored