Bent tie rod

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
So as it states, I have a bent tie rod. Does anyone know the part number? I've been searching and getting different results
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jackyl tm

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How's that happened?
Went to get car dynoed and somehow they didn't hook the drivers side strap down correctly and bent tie rod. So the dyno wasn't accurate has car cut power due to "chassis error" codes thrown and bent the tie rod. Waste of time and a shitty day is what I got out of it ๐Ÿ˜‚

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Went to get car dynoed and somehow they didn't hook the drivers side strap down correctly and bent tie rod. So the dyno wasn't accurate has car cut power due to "chassis error" codes thrown and bent the tie rod. Waste of time and a shitty day is what I got out of it ๐Ÿ˜‚
I had a shitty dyno day yesterday too. Happens to the best of us.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
You might want to also check the ride height sensor bracket. Its often broken from poor Dyno strapping and will throw that Chassis Error code.

https://www.viscontituning.com/products/a90-supra-rear-suspension-ride-height-sensor-bracket-upgrade

6BC90F0B-2B35-4D57-AC25-E966BB32398D.jpeg

-RJM

OP
OP
Jackyl tm

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
What happened!!!?
I'm failing to hit boost targets and we can't quite figure out why. Either a boost least or the WG is bad. We'll try again this weekend after we smoke test it.