First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
Here's our Stage 1 Tuned 2020 A90 with our AWE Touring Edition system for your consideration. :headbang:

No drone, no valves, 180 Technology. Quiet to loud with the press of the gas pedal.

Sponsored

AlRayes_BRN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90
Here's our Stage 1 Tuned 2020 A90 with our AWE Touring Edition system for your consideration. :headbang:

No drone, no valves, 180 Technology. Quiet to loud with the press of the gas pedal.

Dave, I saw couple of people saying that the resonated version sounds deeper and better and is the go-to version. Do you agree with this?

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Dave, I saw couple of people saying that the resonated version sounds deeper and better and is the go-to version. Do you agree with this?
Yes the resonated is deeper and more subtle than the non -resonated. Our opinion...

-Josh

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
I wish someone did a side-by-side audio/video of the AWE Touring - both the resonated and non-resonated with OEM DP on both.

I like the deeper tone of the resonated, but also feel like the non-resonated has that F-Type like high-pitched bark that is so intoxicating.

I really can't tell the difference in the YouTube videos as everyone has different audio setups, surroundings and downpipes.

I may just have to bite the bullet and order one along with the conversion kit to swap out to my liking - like the XMod setup from Magnaflow.

AlRayes_BRN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90
I wish someone did a side-by-side audio/video of the AWE Touring - both the resonated and non-resonated with OEM DP on both.

I like the deeper tone of the resonated, but also feel like the non-resonated has that F-Type like high-pitched bark that is so intoxicating.

I really can't tell the difference in the YouTube videos as everyone has different audio setups, surroundings and downpipes.

I may just have to bite the bullet and order one along with the conversion kit to swap out to my liking - like the XMod setup from Magnaflow.
Check this out:

The XMOD is a great exhaust but can find any fly-by videos :(

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Check this out:

The XMOD is a great exhaust but can find any fly-by videos :(
That's with the BL catless DP though. :(

Yeah, not many people have the XMod yet.

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
I think Josh from @Meraki Autoworks hit the nail on the head. :thumbsup: It's hard to "go wrong"

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I'm past the point in my life where it needs to be as loud as possible. I want sound quality, not quantity. Of all the YouTube videos I've seen, the AWE touring with resonators sounded the best to me with an OEM downpipe.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I'm past the point in my life where it needs to be as loud as possible. I want sound quality, not quantity. Of all the YouTube videos I've seen, the AWE touring with resonators sounded the best to me with an OEM downpipe.
Im assuming you mean, it does not need as lound as possible right?
AWE/REMUS are both great options for a balanced sound that's aggressive but not obnoxious

AlRayes_BRN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90
Found this HKS Turbro Muffler exhaust video, sounds deep! I wonder how it'll sound with a catted or catless downpipe. It seems to me that the big muffler has resonators to suppress the sound, don't know how the airflow is.

Last edited:

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Found this HKS Turbro Muffler exhaust video, sounds deep! I wonder how it'll sound with a catted or catless downpipe. It seems to me that the big muffler has resonators to suppress the sound, don't know how the airflow is.

Sounds almost like stock